NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
Dolphins are what their record says, and that's mediocre as ****. Need a big time OL in free gency, and I'd try to get one in the draft too.

I'd love a have R. Wilson, but DO NOT give up OLs for him.

Highest cap space in the league. Don't **** it up.

Flores is weird. His teams are awful early, and then he figures it out. Can't be playing from a hole all the time.
They are. But if they even had just Duke for the whole season, we are playing for a playoff spot today. We are not that far off.

We absolutely need an OL early in the draft and a top one in free agency. Also need that cowbell back. Resign Gesicki and Ogbah.

The Wilson thing intrigues me. Been thinking about that. We aren’t far from a win now team.

They are. But if they even had just Duke for the whole season, we are playing for a playoff spot today. We are not that far off.

We absolutely need an OL early in the draft and a top one in free agency. Also need that cowbell back. Resign Gesicki and Ogbah.

The Wilson thing intrigues me. Been thinking about that. We aren’t far from a win now team.
If we get two OLs, we can also sell him on a D, Gesicki, and The Penguin. Strong sell, if we get the OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got any more of them defensive coordinators?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Im a broncos fan and from everything our media is saying it seems Dan Quinn is most likely gonna be our next head coach.

I don’t understand hiring a worst defensive mind than vic but I just hope we get a good oc, we have too much talent to be wasted.

Ravens are hot garbage what happened to Lamar Jackson??
He still Lamar Jackson he's inaccurate af. Great runner one of the best ever but u have to be able to be accurate alot. Alot of WRs and guys ain't running hard when they think u running all the time.....and it's tiring af scrambling and running alot LJ got to be winded when he's driving the ball. As a Giants fan I wanted LJ but thought to myself will he win games? Yes but will he handicap your franchise with a huge contract and then u can't get anyone else. I would take being competitive though....he's exciting too.

Advertisement
Im a broncos fan and from everything our media is saying it seems Dan Quinn is most likely gonna be our next head coach.

I don’t understand hiring a worst defensive mind than vic but I just hope we get a good oc, we have too much talent to be wasted.
Worked in Atlanta, why not!

Advertisement

Heard they letting Gesicki hit the market which means they going to let him walk. People
In building saying he asking for 12-14 million a year and they don’t want to pay that for a TE that doesn’t fit they scheme. That’s why they drafted Hunter Long. OgBah might get tagged if he doesn’t Gesicki forsure

Heard they letting Gesicki hit the market which means they going to let him walk. People
In building saying he asking for 12-14 million a year and they don’t want to pay that for a TE that doesn’t fit they scheme. That’s why they drafted Hunter Long. OgBah might get tagged if he doesn’t Gesicki forsure
Long for sure was an insurance policy. But I don’t see how Gesicki doesn’t fit the scheme. I’d rather the RB and WRs be on rookie contracts. The OL be more sr. At some point you need a few all stars in their prime on the squad.

If they decide to ride with Tua next year they need to sign him. They will most likely have a new QB in 2023 and that person will need a Gesicki. If they go after a Wilson, Carr, Watson scenario in the off-season, gonna be tough decisions. I believe the salary cap is going up next year. Not sure by how much.

I

Na lions probably only losing team that actually played hard for their coach. Lions were definitely a rebuild this year. I'd give campbell 3 more seasons to get a winning team
I'm sure you didn't watch many games because it's the Lions but he makes the worse GameDay decisions I've ever seen. He is a buffoon the final score doesn’t tell the story of incompetence. We should have easily won 4 or 5 more games. (Let's not forget the team played "hard" for Manny Diaz)

Advertisement
Back