NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
I’m not a Phins fan, but from the games I’ve seen, it’s pretty clear to me yall have a pretty good team, just a QB away from being a real threat in the AFC East.

Firing Flores seems premature, he’s earned one more year at the very least.

And if yall wanna get rid of Xavien Howard we’ll (The Ravens) gladly take him off your hands lol
I've already volunteered the Eagles to take Howard . Get in line . Then again we run zone 60% of the time so what does it matter

Advertisement
Tbh, Flores has Tua as QB. I don’t think he’s a bad coach at all - he’s handicapped with a bad OC, o-line, and a bottom 10 QB.

His leash is shortened for sure, but I’d give up on Tua and get a better QB, new o-line coach, new o-coordinator. And absolutely fire Grier.
I can see them going after Watson if those cases get cleared up. Still would have a ton of cap space even with a Watson trade too.

Tua benefited from an all-star team at Alabaga, just isn’t the NFL Top 10 type. Lots of Fins fans compare him to Brees, but were also the same ones who compared John Beck to John Elway, lol.

Advertisement
I’m not a Phins fan, but from the games I’ve seen, it’s pretty clear to me yall have a pretty good team, just a QB away from being a real threat in the AFC East.

And if yall wanna get rid of Xavien Howard we’ll (The Ravens) gladly take him off your hands lol
Keep yo hands off X. Grier should be fired based on that **** alone. Almost lost him at the beginning of the year. He is worth every penny.

Flores is not the problem. His team plays hard for him and respects him. Still working out his staff hiring decisions. But look around the league at the other coaching messes. He is not the problem.

Grier needs to go. Unless they love Kenny P, they should ride with Tua next year and get a QB in a much better 2023 class.

Advertisement

They need help on Oline still and WR besides waddle and Gesicki aren’t good/can’t get open and 5th in league in drops, RBs are abunch of 2nd/3rd stringers(we just picked up Duke and he’s better then everyone we had on roster this year).

That would be dumb. Grier is the one who needs to be fired - dude can't even build an average OL.

I think both need to go. I have a Flo rant in another thread so i won't do it here again but Flo has put together an awful staff and his handling of Tua the last 2 years was nothing short of awful. That entire offensive staff needs to be cleansed. You can't win in the NFL throwing <5 yards a pass.

Grier wasted more draft picks and cap money than any GM in recent history, so he needs to go BEFORE Flo.......but it's probably best if both go.

Advertisement
Also not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I wouldn’t put it past the abomination of an owner that is Mr. Ross to fire Flores just to make a run at his butt buddy at Michigan, Harbaugh.

Dolphins are what their record says, and that's mediocre as ****. Need a big time OL in free gency, and I'd try to get one in the draft too.

I'd love a have R. Wilson, but DO NOT give up OLs for him.

Highest cap space in the league. Don't **** it up.

Flores is weird. His teams are awful early, and then he figures it out. Can't be playing from a hole all the time.

Advertisement
Back