NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
Tbh, Flores has Tua as QB. I don’t think he’s a bad coach at all - he’s handicapped with a bad OC, o-line, and a bottom 10 QB.

His leash is shortened for sure, but I’d give up on Tua and get a better QB, new o-line coach, new o-coordinator. And absolutely fire Grier.

Tbh, Flores has Tua as QB. I don’t think he’s a bad coach at all - he’s handicapped with a bad OC, o-line, and a bottom 10 QB.

If Joe Brady isn't coming here, he might as well go to the Fins and try to salvage Tua's career.

The 2 Co-OCs **** was garbage from conception and was truly moronic.

Last edited:

His leash is shortened for sure, but I’d give up on Tua and get a better QB, new o-line coach, new o-coordinator. And absolutely fire Grier.
Agree 100%. Thing is I’ve heard a lot of coaches don’t want to work for Flores cause he’s demanding and he’s goes thru coaches like water(job security)

Advertisement
I really like Flores as a defensive guy, but he needs to hire ONE good OC, and step back and worry about everything else.

Rumor that he’s tough to work for, and watching sideline interaction on Sundays kind of confirms that.

With that said, firing Flores would set the franchise back another 3 years. Fix the offense and you’re an instant playoff team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes and No. I like the Vikings identity long term as a historically defensive franchise but totally agree about JJ. Why can’t have both? Currently the nepotism with Clint Kubiak as OC - has no business being an OC.
Defensively too. Zimmer’s kid shouldn’t be DC. I don’t under the rational behind not leaning on the passing attack. They’ve managed to lose generational talents at the WR twice in the last 15 years. They risk doing it again with Jefferson, who could end up being the best of the group.

I really like Flores as a defensive guy, but he needs to hire ONE good OC, and step back and worry about everything else.

Rumor that he’s tough to work for, and watching sideline interaction on Sundays kind of confirms that.

With that said, firing Flores would set the franchise back another 3 years. Fix the offense and you’re an instant playoff team.
I like Flores but if Ross gets any indication at all that Harbaugh wants to come back to the pros then Flores is gone... Ross will throw a brinks truck at Harbaugh to get him here.... Not saying he's worth it but to Ross he is....

Advertisement

I’m not a Phins fan, but from the games I’ve seen, it’s pretty clear to me yall have a pretty good team, just a QB away from being a real threat in the AFC East.

Firing Flores seems premature, he’s earned one more year at the very least.

And if yall wanna get rid of Xavien Howard we’ll (The Ravens) gladly take him off your hands lol

Advertisement
Back