NFA 7v7 Tournament Review

I think what old guys have the tendency to do since y’all don’t listen/keep current with modern music, is paint the newer acts with a broad brush. There are more subgenres of rap than ever and rap has evolved in more ways than ever. You can literally find whatever type of rap you’re into these days. There’s something out there for whatever you like.
I’ve heard some but not them all. Mostly I had a young employee riding in a car with me playing me a whole bunch of current rappers and I didn’t like it really - Migos and other similar groups. He played one dude from Boston who was pretty **** good but I’m not remembering the name - not Guru (RIP) - but a more current guy and not a mumbler. When I hear someone like that I can recognize the talent for sure but that’s not really what I hear mostly in the new generation and this whole thing started on a Kodak’s the GOAT rapper alive take. I gotta find that Boston rapper’s name now. Lol

Advertisement
"They went to hating, so I drop the top,
Set them Chevys on them Daytons, should have seen em when I spun the block,
They better fan me cause that ninja hot, hit my partna on the celly and said the raiders, they in front yo spot,
They claim they real but they really not, since all you ninjas gangsta who the **** really bust them shots,
They caught me slipping at the Koly Stop, cotton balls and band aids, I guess they thought the show was gonna stop"
that whole album was good too. Man got bars.

Personal attacks
Different generations. We like KRS, EPMD, Rakim... these young guys like Migos, Kodak... The styles are completely different. They do different things.

It’s like growing up on metal-spandex 80’s guitar rock where Eddie Van Halen was this great guitar player. Nirvana comes along and Cobain couldn’t hold Eddie’s jock as a guitarist but he became huge for different reasons. The draw was different. I’m thinking it’s something similar.

If you listen to Big Pun rap, the draw for me is the insane lyrical flow at a rapid pace. These guys today aren’t into that I guess. That’s like Led Zeppelin or Van Halen when Nirvana and Pearl Jam and the grunge movement was hot.
Nah its different culture. Cant expect a corny *** old white dude to understand anything.

Advertisement
Nah its different culture. Cant expect a corny *** old white dude to understand anything.
See this is unnecessary. I tried to ignore it the first time and change the conversation back to the music and you went and insulted him again for no reason. And you didn’t even @ him. Are you trying to bait @caneinorlando into attacking you or bait me into taking action?

False information
See this is unnecessary. I tried to ignore it the first time and change the conversation back to the music and you went and insulted him again for no reason. And you didn’t even @ him. Are you trying to bait @caneinorlando into attacking you or bait me into taking action?
Just pointing out the obvious truth. No reason to be upset by it.

Just pointing out the obvious truth. No reason to be upset by it.
I don’t need to get upset anymore because now I can just fix problems easily.

Like this...

006917F4-F380-4DA6-A56C-AE8809C81BC7.jpeg

There’s a reason why you’ve been listed as a mongoloid in post #2 of the KTDT for a couple of years or so.

The board’s been better without this kind of stuff. We’ll just keep cleaning up the board as needed from time to time when trouble rears its ugly head calling out for a swift resolution.

Advertisement
I think what old guys have the tendency to do since y’all don’t listen/keep current with modern music, is paint the newer acts with a broad brush. There are more subgenres of rap than ever and rap has evolved in more ways than ever. You can literally find whatever type of rap you’re into these days. There’s something out there for whatever you like.
Even zoophilia rap?

/wait, wut?

Advertisement
Lol at Corny white Dude....I forgot more about Rap & Hip Hop than he'll ever know....Dude lives in Panama City....talk about Corny....as if he's in some epicenter of Rap....

Lol at Corny white Dude....I forgot more about Rap & Hip Hop than he'll ever know....Dude lives in Panama City....talk about Corny....as if he's in some epicenter of Rap....
He doesn’t live there. He’s caused plenty of trouble before and I guess he’s decided to start back up again recently. He can take it elsewhere.

Taste in music is all subjective, to declare anyone the GOAT is just a matter of opinions and taste. No way of quantifying it or measuring it.

Advertisement
Travis Hunter is much better WR than he is at CB, I think if one of the SEC powers recruits him as a WR that may be enough to convince him to flip someone. He seems like he’s locked in to FSU right now but I’m almost certain he won’t stay committed to them once the heavy cash schools apply pressure, FSU doesn’t sign those caliber of kids anymore.

1,000% Fonzo Allen is only 5’10, it makes me lmao every time I see him listed as 6’1, I’m 6’1 & I know **** well he ain’t taller than me lol. He’s built like a tank though, he reminds me of Keontra Smith kinda, he’s downhill thumper but still has very good range & fluid hips on the backend.

Jaylin Marshall & Fonzo for that matter are not sticking with AZ St, those are just placeholder verbals, they’ll decommit in a few months. Rosegreen just has a good relationship it’s Coach Hawkins so they got the first commits lol.

DeVaughn Mortimer is a more polished Mike Harley imo, D$ has been on him from the jump & I’ve been in full agreement, he’s one of the South FL slots in this class that will excel in college, legit 10.8 100m/4.4 speed & is a crisp precise route runner. I’m not worried about the early FSU verbal, if we put Hickson on him he’s ours. It’s good Miami wasn’t his first commitment it means coming down the stretch we won’t be the team he’s stringing along. Feels good to be on the other side of that coin for once.

Brandon Innis has Odell Beckham Jr type upside, legit future 1st rounder. I wouldn’t say he’s a shoo-in for Bama, I think Clemson, OH St & Oklahoma will have just as good a shot as Bama does. Maybe Miami will too depending on how this season goes.

One of the coaches at CC (before he transferred) told me that they think Fleming is as talented as Thai Jones-Bell & that they have similar style games, which is why they moved him to WR at CC when he was originally a corner at Central. Fleming & RayRay Joseph are two speed demons in the 23 class that would legit make us arguably the fastest offensive team at WR if we could keep them both home.

Tyger is Thad Lewis 2.0, idk if he’ll get an offer from Miami, but whatever G5 he goes to he’s going to light it up.
Keep seeing the Hunter highlights and all I could think was, they listing him as a CB? Kid looks like he could be SPECIAL as a WR. Sucks that he seems to be a huge FSU fan and could stick there but hope like you're saying that the money boys come for him and reel him away.

I’ve heard some but not them all. Mostly I had a young employee riding in a car with me playing me a whole bunch of current rappers and I didn’t like it really - Migos and other similar groups. He played one dude from Boston who was pretty **** good but I’m not remembering the name - not Guru (RIP) - but a more current guy and not a mumbler. When I hear someone like that I can recognize the talent for sure but that’s not really what I hear mostly in the new generation and this whole thing started on a Kodak’s the GOAT rapper alive take. I gotta find that Boston rapper’s name now. Lol
Was the dude from Boston Joyner Lucas? That man is nasty lyrically. Grew up right down the street from him and everyone knew he was on his way out of the city with his talent. I equate him to this generations Slick Rick with his story telling but his lyrical ability and flow is better than Ricks.

Advertisement
Back