NFA 7v7 Tournament Review

You can’t call Kodak the goat and not expect those responses lol. Back to recruiting, heard nothing but positive about Mortimer, would like to see him in the class.

Advertisement
Travis Hunter is much better WR than he is at CB, I think if one of the SEC powers recruits him as a WR that may be enough to convince him to flip someone. He seems like he’s locked in to FSU right now but I’m almost certain he won’t stay committed to them once the heavy cash schools apply pressure, FSU doesn’t sign those caliber of kids anymore.

1,000% Fonzo Allen is only 5’10, it makes me lmao every time I see him listed as 6’1, I’m 6’1 & I know **** well he ain’t taller than me lol. He’s built like a tank though, he reminds me of Keontra Smith kinda, he’s downhill thumper but still has very good range & fluid hips on the backend.

Jaylin Marshall & Fonzo for that matter are not sticking with AZ St, those are just placeholder verbals, they’ll decommit in a few months. Rosegreen just has a good relationship it’s Coach Hawkins so they got the first commits lol.

DeVaughn Mortimer is a more polished Mike Harley imo, D$ has been on him from the jump & I’ve been in full agreement, he’s one of the South FL slots in this class that will excel in college, legit 10.8 100m/4.4 speed & is a crisp precise route runner. I’m not worried about the early FSU verbal, if we put Hickson on him he’s ours. It’s good Miami wasn’t his first commitment it means coming down the stretch we won’t be the team he’s stringing along. Feels good to be on the other side of that coin for once.

Brandon Innis has Odell Beckham Jr type upside, legit future 1st rounder. I wouldn’t say he’s a shoo-in for Bama, I think Clemson, OH St & Oklahoma will have just as good a shot as Bama does. Maybe Miami will too depending on how this season goes.

One of the coaches at CC (before he transferred) told me that they think Fleming is as talented as Thai Jones-Bell & that they have similar style games, which is why they moved him to WR at CC when he was originally a corner at Central. Fleming & RayRay Joseph are two speed demons in the 23 class that would legit make us arguably the fastest offensive team at WR if we could keep them both home.

Tyger is Thad Lewis 2.0, idk if he’ll get an offer from Miami, but whatever G5 he goes to he’s going to light it up.
Ask @DMoney who ive comped Fonzo too. Keontra Smith EVERY TIME.
He aint 5'10 though..My boy KP(Kevin Knowles) is already up at FSU and is listed at 5'11 and Fonzo is taller than him. He is in that 5'11-6'0 range..definately not 6'1 unless he grew since i last coached him. I also dont know if that Az State will stick either..but Rose likes to get kids to committ to lock in a spot.

Man I’m 4 years older than you and laughed at the idea of Kodak or Rod Wave being the best rappers alive lol. Lil Baby I understand, but Kodak hasn’t put out one entire project that puts him in that conversation. That’s just the SFLA in you Bruh
Im older but a hip hop head. Yall sleep on Kodak Black he does some mumble rap...but dude can actually rap. He's dumbed down...he has better projects than Lil Baby whom im a big fan of too. Kodak though was better when he had guys like Koly P and Choo Choo around in the studio with him instead of the current yes men.

Im older but a hip hop head. Yall sleep on Kodak Black he does some mumble rap...but dude can actually rap. He's dumbed down...he has better projects than Lil Baby whom im a big fan of too. Kodak though was better when he had guys like Koly P and Choo Choo around in the studio with him instead of the current yes men.
That gaytor lover Kodak Wack’s rapping sounds like a baby trying to take a painful dump. That whole genre is the Palmetto coRching of rap.

Those guys aren’t in the same league as dudes like Nas, Pun, KRS, Rakim.... or the combo of Erick Sermon/Parrish for @caneinorlando

Advertisement
Nah, I’m not like one of the old dudes in the thread who is talking down on Kodak. He’s definitely super talented, but his music has gotten worse for sure. Early Kodak was straight fire. Calling Kodak the best rapper alive is just absurd. Lil Baby is much better than him as it stands today. But Lil Baby has also improved substantially from his earlier projects. The last one was his best one.

Nah, I’m not like one of the old dudes in the thread who is talking down on Kodak. He’s definitely super talented, but his music has gotten worse for sure. Early Kodak was straight fire. Calling Kodak the best rapper alive is just absurd. Lil Baby is much better than him as it stands today. But Lil Baby has also improved substantially from his earlier projects. The last one was his best one.
Again i knew when Kodak music change and thats when the older heads he kicked it with became a rift. Koly P another Pompano rapper and him had a lil rift but Koly P formulates projects pretty well and is signed to Boosie.

Lil Baby is really dope though..i think Kodak has more ability than him but he is self destructive and doesnt have competition locally or when he is in the studio. Lil Baby stuff was written by Gunna and him being in the studio with some legit guys like Young Thug, Gunna, Migos and other guys with an ear is better for him so u see his development. That tape with Baby and Gunna was str8 FLAMES. I'm obviously a big gunna fan.

Kodak is the GOAT to all florida kids under the age of 21..these are facts.

*Fun Fact

Terry Mccray former Linebacker here was in Kodak's first videos

Did I ever call Kodak, Rod Wave or Lil Baby the goats? I called them the "best rappers alive"

The goats are Boosie, Gucci, Wayne, Tupac.

Advertisement
Did I ever call Kodak, Rod Wave or Lil Baby the goats? I called them the "best rappers alive"

You said Kodak was the best rapper alive dog. That still ain’t true, no matter how you slice it. That’s why I thought you were younger. He’s not even the best rapper alive from his generation.

You said Kodak was the best rapper alive dog. That still ain’t true, no matter how you slice it. That’s why I thought you were younger. He’s not even the best rapper alive from his generation.
Who's the best rapper from Kodak's generation (2015-)?

Advertisement
I’m almost 55 and @caneinorlando is almost 60. We just can’t relate to this generation of rappers. We get that the young kids like it. We just don’t relate to it at all.

Advertisement
I’m sorry, but if you listen to any of these guys and think Kodak has more skills, you live without children in the house but still put cookies out for Santa.

KRS and Nas and Eminem and Rakim are still alive. Not even close -Skills-wise.
I'm talking about the best RIGHT NOW fam. Who the **** is checking for a KRS or Rakim album in 2021? Eminem is screaming about bull**** on every track & rapped about killing his own mother and Nas album was ok but the biggest highlight of the album was him dissing god**** Doja Cat. Cmon man

I'm talking about the best RIGHT NOW fam. Who the **** is checking for a KRS or Rakim album in 2021? Eminem is screaming about bull**** on every track & rapped about killing his own mother and Nas album was ok but the biggest highlight of the album was him dissing god**** Doja Cat. Cmon man
🤷🏻‍♂️

Bruh chill. You gonna make these old dudes blood pressure rise lol. I'm the same age as you and my old head chip kicked in when you listed Rod Wave as one of the "best rappers alive". Kodak and Baby maybe but Rod ain't no spitter. His music does nothing for me honestly.

Advertisement
Back