NFA 7v7 Tournament Review

So if you are taking one, are you going with Mortimer or Jackson? Why?
Exactly. Also, how many WRs do we really need in this class? 2 at the most. Down year at the position, plus we've brought in what, 7 WRs the last two classes? Gimme Jayden Gibson and then a speed guy and call it a WR class.

Advertisement
Bulllllllsh!te. There's rappers who are ALIVE that just don't rap much anymore that destroy those ******* idiots.

Cube. T. Chuck D. Snoop. Em. Q-Tip.
We could name 20 easily and guys that don’t even get GOAT status talk like everyone in Wu-Tang, Guru from Gang Starr, Big Daddy Kane, Erick Sermon and Parish from EPMD - before we get to Biggie, PAC, Naz, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim, Pun, Jay Z... Big L (I’m late to the party on L)

Puba from Brand Nubians is better than these dudes. It might be a close one between these mumblers and Nice-n-Smooth. Lol

So if you are taking one, are you going with Mortimer or Jackson? Why?
Mortimer will take anyone deep but Mike Jack has the whole route tree & is practically unguardable with his quickness/speed.

Our coaches have a hard-on for size so I'm not sure we'll take him but I can see him going to a Louisville/UCF and beasting.

Also, it was CRAZY seeing 5,000 people all shout Kodak Black verse on Hit Bout It word for word. He's the best rapper alive bruh, I gotta go between him, Rod Wave & Lil Baby right now
The *** lol. No bars. No message. Calling it nursery rhymes would be an insult to toddlers.

The *** lol. No bars. No message. Calling it nursery rhymes would be an insult to toddlers.

Hahahaha - Out of that list, I can only listen to Lil Baby. And that wasn't until just recently.

Advertisement
Also, it was CRAZY seeing 5,000 people all shout Kodak Black verse on Hit Bout It word for word. He's the best rapper alive bruh, I gotta go between him, Rod Wave & Lil Baby right now

Did Nas, Jay-Z, Ghostface Killah, Royce da 5'9", Snoop Dogg, Eminem, J. Cole, Andre 3000, Kendrick Lamar, Ice Cube, Gift of Gab, Chali 2na, Blu & Exile, and (even that fool) Lil Wayne all die in a horrible plane crash or something and I missed it?

Apart from being a mumble rapper and a worthless little **** fan, I do think the video for Tunnel Vision is pretty aggressive in a good way, though. I'll give him some credit for that. Though I do doubt any militant white supremacist who is rolling out with semi-automatic rifle to commit a hate crime murder doesn't also carry a second weapon, I can let that slide for the message and the American flag strangulation finisher.

SIDE NOTE: I would of had MF Doom in this list, but he died last October. Crazy year.

We could name 20 easily and guys that don’t even get GOAT status talk like everyone in Wu-Tang, Guru from Gang Starr, Big Daddy Kane, Erick Sermon and Parish from EPMD - before we get to Biggie, PAC, Naz, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim, Pun, Jay Z... Big L (I’m late to the party on L)

Puba from Brand Nubians is better than these dudes. It might be a close one between these mumblers and Nice-n-Smooth. Lol
EPMD did more for Rap than all the others combined....

Yeah, I was actually typing that post about a minute before a Zoom call. I could have added a bunch of other rappers.

It's sad that there are rock-and-roll guys touring into their 70s, while the guys who invented hip-hop have all but been pushed out of the industry.

This thread turned into a bunch of oldheads crying about my taste in music wow

I was born in 1993. NINETEEN NINETY THREE. When I was a little kid the top rappers were Nelly, 50 Cent, TI, Kanye etc. By the time I got to high school my playlist was all Boosie, Gucci, Flocka, Wayne, Jeezy, Rick Ross, **** I was even listening to Future & Wiz Khalifa at the tail end of high school. We're clearly from completely different eras, PLEASE STOP CRYING. Lmao

Advertisement

I was born in 1993. NINETEEN NINETY THREE. When I was a little kid the top rappers were Nelly, 50 Cent, TI, Kanye etc. By the time I got to high school my playlist was all Boosie, Gucci, Flocka, Wayne, Jeezy, Rick Ross, **** I was even listening to Future & Wiz Khalifa at the tail end of high school. We're clearly from completely different eras, PLEASE STOP CRYING. Lmao
You said GOAT dude - Greatest of All Time.

Love EPMD. I assume you are saying than all the mumbling rappers combined not Rakim, KRS, Biggie, PAC... combined???
I am....but to be Honest....ask Rakim bout Eric & Parrish....and Biggie and Pac idolized them....EPMD made shambles of Rap (especially underground) in NYC from 86-92....Everyone was stealing there beats back in the day....hence...Strickly Snappin Necks and Get off the Bandwagon....they revolutionized the Rock inserts....

EE2BE29B-B41C-473A-9589-33291137BB9B.gif

Advertisement

Man I’m 4 years older than you and laughed at the idea of Kodak or Rod Wave being the best rappers alive lol. Lil Baby I understand, but Kodak hasn’t put out one entire project that puts him in that conversation. That’s just the SFLA in you Bruh

Mortimer will take anyone deep but Mike Jack has the whole route tree & is practically unguardable with his quickness/speed.

Our coaches have a hard-on for size so I'm not sure we'll take him but I can see him going to a Louisville/UCF and beasting.

Kind of kid we NEVER seem to take here. You always make room for a little slot guy like this. We used to do that all the time - tana, trent jones, shipman, et al. Have an electric guy, you sign him - size be damned. it's maddening.

Man I’m 4 years older than you and laughed at the idea of Kodak or Rod Wave being the best rappers alive lol. Lil Baby I understand, but Kodak hasn’t put out one entire project that puts him in that conversation. That’s just the SFLA in you Bruh
lil baby not even all that if we keepin it a buck

Advertisement

No, my young friend. It became a bunch of middle-aged dudes providing you a free education in music. Which you very badly needed... walking in here claiming the title of "Best Rapper Alive" was a throwdown between Kodak, Rod Wave, and Lil Baby (BTW, you are allowed to like rappers over 5'8"). What the **** did you think was going to happen when you started spouting nonsense? Lol.

And stop crying about people crying just because they disagree with you. That's the worst form of crying ever invented. Lol. My 8 week old daughter doesn't cry that hard.*

(That last one was a lie for the sake of the joke. She unfortunately does cry that hard and loud, and it makes sleep absolutely impossible. Just be happy you get to sleep and leave us oldheads alone, bro.)

Please stop weighing in on the "greatest rappers alive" then. Because you don't know what you are talking about.

Advertisement
Back