NFA 7v7 Tournament Review

Advertisement
Again i knew when Kodak music change and thats when the older heads he kicked it with became a rift. Koly P another Pompano rapper and him had a lil rift but Koly P formulates projects pretty well and is signed to Boosie.

Lil Baby is really dope though..i think Kodak has more ability than him but he is self destructive and doesnt have competition locally or when he is in the studio. Lil Baby stuff was written by Gunna and him being in the studio with some legit guys like Young Thug, Gunna, Migos and other guys with an ear is better for him so u see his development. That tape with Baby and Gunna was str8 FLAMES. I'm obviously a big gunna fan.

Kodak is the GOAT to all florida kids under the age of 21..these are facts.

*Fun Fact

Terry Mccray former Linebacker here was in Kodak's first videos
Koly P is my guy, love his music. And yea i couldn't even listen to kodak's last album.

Rakim i easily smoothest. Eminem can flow. Pac was a poet. There are just too many young kids now, that I have no idea who they are. Plus they have some crazy names. This turned into a classic CIS thread. 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kendrick lamar
J.Cole
mozzy
G herbo
Travi$ Scott
Nba youngboy
Polo G
The Real Gee money

( was gonna say freddie Gibbs Benny butcher and Conway the machine but I think they my age just made music late )
I'm talking about rappers that came out 2015 or after. Kendrick, Cole, Herb, Travis all came out before 2015. Gee Money had 2 songs then got killed. NBA, Polo, Mozzy aren't in Kodak's HEMISPHERE, that was just disrespectful

Kendrick lamar
J.Cole
mozzy
G herbo
Travi$ Scott
Nba youngboy
Polo G
The Real Gee money

( was gonna say freddie Gibbs Benny butcher and Conway the machine but I think they my age just made music late )
I listen to every body on your list. Not too big on TRAVIS SCOTT OR J.COLE though. JCOLE is boring..and dont try to enlighten me..i was listening to him b4 he blew.

On that list MOZZY is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED. Real spitter....POLO G project surprised the **** out of me..thought he was a 1 hit chi town rapper..was wrong.
Cant get into NBA YOUNGBOY anymore his fans are insufferable. He can come on a track an say Bobby Bowden 100 times and they would call him the GOAT.

GHERBO is bolded..because he definately isnt good as Kodak...Lil Herb might be though

Back to the action...

Ithink Team TAMPA won it all. @Tee3000
They did. They beat SFE on a Hail Mary then beat Defcon on a 2 point conversion with no time left. Defcon needed to lose they were doing a bunch of talking & hitting guys on purpose & racking up unsportsmanlike conduct penalties

Advertisement
I listen to every body on your list. Not too big on TRAVIS SCOTT OR J.COLE though. JCOLE is boring..and dont try to enlighten me..i was listening to him b4 he blew.

On that list MOZZY is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED. Real spitter....POLO G project surprised the **** out of me..thought he was a 1 hit chi town rapper..was wrong.
Cant get into NBA YOUNGBOY anymore his fans are insufferable. He can come on a track an say Bobby Bowden 100 times and they would call him the GOAT.

GHERBO is bolded..because he definately isnt good as Kodak...Lil Herb might be though

I'm talking about rappers that came out 2015 or after. Kendrick, Cole, Herb, Travis all came out before 2015. Gee Money had 2 songs then got killed. NBA, Polo, Mozzy aren't in Kodak's HEMISPHERE, that was just disrespectful
Yall are tweaking. Herbo is still like that man. Kodak hasnt even been like that in a minute. Koly is the best in Broward right now not Kodak. and Polo and Mozzy are definitely in the same realm as Kodak come on man.

Gherbo and lil herb the same person bruh

Again i knew when Kodak music change and thats when the older heads he kicked it with became a rift. Koly P another Pompano rapper and him had a lil rift but Koly P formulates projects pretty well and is signed to Boosie.

Lil Baby is really dope though..i think Kodak has more ability than him but he is self destructive and doesnt have competition locally or when he is in the studio. Lil Baby stuff was written by Gunna and him being in the studio with some legit guys like Young Thug, Gunna, Migos and other guys with an ear is better for him so u see his development. That tape with Baby and Gunna was str8 FLAMES. I'm obviously a big gunna fan.

Kodak is the GOAT to all florida kids under the age of 21..these are facts.

*Fun Fact

Terry Mccray former Linebacker here was in Kodak's first videos

Koly P is my guy, love his music. And yea i couldn't even listen to kodak's last album.
"They went to hating, so I drop the top,
Set them Chevys on them Daytons, should have seen em when I spun the block,
They better fan me cause that ninja hot, hit my partna on the celly and said the raiders, they in front yo spot,
They claim they real but they really not, since all you ninjas gangsta who the **** really bust them shots,
They caught me slipping at the Koly Stop, cotton balls and band aids, I guess they thought the show was gonna stop"

Advertisement
caneinorlando is an old *** white boy... no one expects him to have a clue.
Different generations. We like KRS, EPMD, Rakim... these young guys like Migos, Kodak... The styles are completely different. They do different things.

It’s like growing up on metal-spandex 80’s guitar rock where Eddie Van Halen was this great guitar player. Nirvana comes along and Cobain couldn’t hold Eddie’s jock as a guitarist but he became huge for different reasons. The draw was different. I’m thinking it’s something similar.

If you listen to Big Pun rap, the draw for me is the insane lyrical flow at a rapid pace. These guys today aren’t into that I guess. That’s like Led Zeppelin or Van Halen when Nirvana and Pearl Jam and the grunge movement was hot.

If you listen to Big Pun rap, the draw for me is the insane lyrical flow at a rapid pace. These guys today aren’t into that I guess.
I think what old guys have the tendency to do since y’all don’t listen/keep current with modern music, is paint the newer acts with a broad brush. There are more subgenres of rap than ever and rap has evolved in more ways than ever. You can literally find whatever type of rap you’re into these days. There’s something out there for whatever you like.

Advertisement
Back