Next year's DE Rotation

If Mario wants Bogle fine.... but Im in the fck him camp along with T2.
I don't have time to hate 18 year old decisions absent some major public Miami shaming. Otherwise, let them play a year or two. Certainly several of them have helped recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, i was shocked as well. Those four are it for defensive end. Cristobal's first major test in recruiting is closing on Kelly and Stewart at this position, then bringing in two portal kids who are ready to play ASAP.

Also, at cornerback, gotta close on Rogers and Graves and grab two more portal or recruits that can contribute immediately. The wildcard is not only Stevenson but Blades, can he come back to his former starting caliber self?

At defensive tackle, we have a nice duo of Harrison and Taylor, with Roberts and Miller backing them up, plus Haye in reserve. We need that JUCO M'ba and Lucas.

We actually can field a potentially talented starting unit at linebacker. Assuming we do away with the striker position, we got Chase, Keontra, and Cave. I still think Brooks can make an impact but his **** foot keeps getting in the way. Steed is a solid veteran backup. Harrell is a big safety type that could move down. I think a portal LB and Bissainthe are all we need, but if we somehow reel in that former Oregon commit from Bama, Dudley, I ain't gonna complain :ROFLMAO:
I personally would be shocked to see Blades here

Need 2 DEs a LB and a Good Corner from the portal. Probably a OT( the FIU kid seems good) unless they get Banks who can probably play fairly early at RT. Cristobal and Mirabal have to convince Zion to come back and improve his stock.

Advertisement
What about T2?

Not sure exactly how much they know, but on one of the twitter spaces last night that Gabby was on, said that there was 0 chance T2 comes here. They didn't give any context, but it sounded like they was something to it that they didn't want to elaborate on. Maybe someone knows the scoop.

Other than misspelling steer this was pretty accurate. I can’t wait until the summer to see the finished product.
Ha. Hey, these professionals saw the scary **** My amateur eyes saw.

I still see some scary **** and, from what I’ve now heard from their mouths, they see it, too. This OP was made before I heard a word from anyone or even before we had much of a staff at all.

I know there are some rumblings of guys we don’t necessarily want to leave possibly on the move, but we still have work to do in the portal.

I’ll end the post the same way: In MC I trust…

Advertisement
Really hoping Blades proves me wrong. Did not get a good feeling about his future last year

Advertisement
The man was dealing with health issues and didn’t even play
Yes at the time I assumed wrong based on what was being put out there

I’m here to eat some crow is what I’m saying

He could give us a huge boost this year and I would love to see it

Advertisement
Back