1670284969300.gif

Advertisement

Come on did anyone really think Mario would bring on someone like that
Mario may be Alfa as a recruiter
But he’s showing some major beta tendencies in his unwillingless to adapt
He’s basically a Cuban jimbo fisher
But fisher recruits at a even higher level than Mario
That’s his only hope stack up a team and get a generational talent at qb

Wonder if Marcus Arroyo is in play, too.
I hope not
I don’t want Mario to bring in a yes man
Bc nothing will fundamentally change
I want him to bring in an oc and just let him run the offense
Make his asst hc if needed
And Mario just focus on recruiting and oline

I’m saying he’s gone cause if Mario doesn’t see that he doesn’t belong here as OC our problems are a Whoooooooole lot bigger than Josh Gattis as OC
I agree
But this inaction is very concerning
Even manny cut enos after the last game
Even dabo fired Steele immediately after a major bowl game
He should have honestly been let go after putting up less than 100 yds total offense against Clemson
Even the citadel would have gotten more than 100 yds

He is not getting fired. Mario clearly states “players have to adjust. He never mentions being a play call issue. Honesty, I see Gattis being here at least another year. SMH. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Amen brother
Huge huge red flag
Imagine a guy like saban not calling out his oc after some of the garbage this year

Advertisement
One thing is certain about this program. They'll never do the obvious thing when it comes to hires. Fan base has been pounding the table for hires like this for **** 20 years now and it never happens.

We'll get somebody the board is 50/50 on and in-fight about the hire like always.

Advertisement
RELAX PEOPLE.
Some of you are acting like your livelihood, home, family existence is dependent on what Mario does with the OC hire.
We are fans. Let’s remember to act like adults as well.
Stop it. Nobody has crossed any lines here. Everyone said relax and it turned out to be the worst offensive ever. Now you’re expecting to relax again.

Stop it. Nobody has crossed any lines here. Everyone said relax and it turned out to be the worst offensive ever. Now you’re expecting to relax again.
I expect us to always be relaxed considering that none of us work for UM, play for UM or have any kids that play for UM. We are just fans and football for us is just entertainment. And its not our lives. We live vicariously thru the lives of others. Which is OK but should always be kept in perspective.

Advertisement
I expect us to always be relaxed considering that none of us work for UM, play for UM or have any kids that play for UM. We are just fans and football for us is just entertainment. And its not our lives. We live vicariously thru the lives of others. Which is OK but should always be kept in perspective.
Yes and we are on a fan forum to have these conversations. Whether we make a decision or not, we are invested. If you want to sit back and let it all unfold, do that. Others don’t have to move that way

It’s going to be a fun day if it’s announced Gattis is returning to Miami with all the hate he’s received from the CIS shadetree football experts 😂!
"Shadetree football experts" ... how about the UM fan base. UM will take a MAJOR hit in lost ticket sales if Gattis returns. Not happening .... Mario / Zo and Radakovich cannot be that unaware.

All while OC after OC gets hired up by other teams..This program owes this guy nothing other than a swift kick in the *** out the door…fire the bum and let everyone ,especially recruits ,know we aren’t standing pat with an offense that spent more time staring into space than it did moving the football that this fool designed.
Look .... Mario has HIS plan and approach. That is what we are witnessing "in action". Might be some financial incentives for delaying "the separation" for some period ... and in the meantime UM can be (and **** well better be) back channeling OC contacts ... they might even have their guy already committed so "OC after OC getting hired by other teams" has no relevance.

Advertisement
What the F is wrong with Mario? He is starting to look like Al Golden-I am never wrong!*

*Even Al hired good OCs.
You realize you’re assuming cause you haven’t seen “Josh Gattis fired” on Twitter doesn’t mean he’s still employed right? In fact, he could very well be gone and it not be announced on purpose so that Mario doesn’t face a “countdown clock” before signing day to hire his replacement

Amen brother
Huge huge red flag
Imagine a guy like saban not calling out his oc after some of the garbage this year
Can you find me an example of a time when Saban publicly called out his offensive coordinator?

Can you find me an example of a time when Saban publicly called out his offensive coordinator?

Advertisement
Back