Recruit
Let’s take a vote
Unfortunately I think he stays
And uga mich making the playoffs only reaffirms to Mario that bro style works
So with hopefully better players maybe we win 7 next year

Advertisement
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Advertisement
“Bro style” does work, but you need an OL, a solid go to WR, a QB, and an OC that’s got a fuccin clue and feel for the game. At the beginning of the season, we only had ONE of those things, which led to the injury of the one part that we did have. So by seasons end, we had none of those things. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Gattis is done.

Bro style is harder to call. Not with Arroyo floating around out there.

Just remember. As horrifying as it sounds, worse is always possible. Never thought we'd see a coordinator come close to rivaling D'onofrio. But here we are.

Advertisement
What does UGA have to do with us? Monken has coached under 3 or 4 schemes. He adjusts, Gattis doesn’t
To be fair. Gattis did adjust during the season. The o line was bad regardless of what was run. We definitely switched up around game 4. 🏃🏾 🏃🏾🏃🏾

He gone in my opinion. It's the when and the who thereafter we should be sh*tting ourselves about.

Advertisement
I’m saying he’s gone cause if Mario doesn’t see that he doesn’t belong here as OC our problems are a Whoooooooole lot bigger than Josh Gattis as OC
The fact he hasn't been fired yet alarms me. The ONLY reason I voted that he'll return is because he hasn't been fired yet. I see nothing good coming from him staying. What recruits are going to be awed by the O he put on the field last season? Who's going to say, "Oh yeah, that's the O I want to showcase my talents in!"

Advertisement
Cribby says he’s gone, so I’ll say he’s gone. However, Blake Baker and Mark D’Onofrio are proof that nothing goes the way we want all the time.

Advertisement
Back