• Total voters
Advertisement
Let’s take a vote
Unfortunately I think he stays
And uga mich making the playoffs only reaffirms to Mario that bro style works
So with hopefully better players maybe we win 7 next year
The offense works but the play caller and tempo does not

Advertisement
Correct....If people think Mario hasn't reached out...they're mistaken.

I agree I think he will name a new OC and I’m just stirring sHT with my posts cause I can’t believe that Mario can be so naive as to think this year was a one off and that going forward Gattis will be an all world OC and everything will be fine.

My thing is does he have a guy already chosen and is telling the offensive recruits who and when he will come aboard?

I find it hard to believe that any top recruit would just take Mario’s word for it if he told these same recruits to just trust me we will have someone else without having a name attached to this trust me from Mario especially when they can look and see that Gattis is still employed here.

I just can’t understand why Gattis is still here.I asked before what does Mario owe Gattis that he’s willing to drag this out to do Gattis a solid.Gattis fCked up.He was given the chance to succeed and all he managed to do was ruin a QB that was expected to be a high draft pick and turn the offense he was in charge of into the worst offense in school history.

This better be one **** of a home run hire after last years cluster**** with hiring is all I know or Mario gonna completely lose what’s left of the people that trust in him…

De JA Vu up in here. Rinse and repeat. can’t believe I’m back on this site waiting to hear about coordinator updates.

Advertisement
He'll get rid of him, but he will have waited too long. He should have been fired after MTSU, if not then Duke.

I’m saying he’s gone cause if Mario doesn’t see that he doesn’t belong here as OC our problems are a Whoooooooole lot bigger than Josh Gattis as OC

A couple of this site's best posters got excommunicated for warning that Cristobal wasn't going to change his stripes.

Kurt Cobain Nevermind GIF by Nirvana

I agree I think he will name a new OC and I’m just stirring sHT with my posts cause I can’t believe that Mario can be so naive as to think this year was a one off and that going forward Gattis will be an all world OC and everything will be fine.

My thing is does he have a guy already chosen and is telling the offensive recruits who and when he will come aboard?

I find it hard to believe that any top recruit would just take Mario’s word for it if he told these same recruits to just trust me we will have someone else without having a name attached to this trust me from Mario especially when they can look and see that Gattis is still employed here.

I just can’t understand why Gattis is still here.I asked before what does Mario owe Gattis that he’s willing to drag this out to do Gattis a solid.Gattis fCked up.He was given the chance to succeed and all he managed to do was ruin a QB that was expected to be a high draft pick and turn the offense he was in charge of into the worst offense in school history.

This better be one **** of a home run hire after last years cluster**** with hiring is all I know or Mario gonna completely lose what’s left of the people that trust in him…
Mario isn't leaving him at the curb like left over tacos. He is apparently keeping him on staff while Gattis works on a "soft landing" so he will be leaving to take another position. In the meantime I would expect that Zo / Mario / Radakovich have at the very least back channeled to their primary OC targets. I would love to see an announcement ... "He's gone" and another "Garrett Riley hired". But we will see what the admin timeline is on the process.

Advertisement
Would absolutely love Brian Johnson but I think he might end up getting a NFL OC job, this will always be the problem with having a OL coach as HC. He will always need to hit on his coordinators and what sucks is when he does hit on them they will likely bounce after 2 years or so like Lashlee because they will get HC gigs.

Doesn’t matter now but I was mentioning we should take a look at the coaches at UTSA. They were further down the list then others I suggested but they roll folks offensively

It’s going to be a fun day if it’s announced Gattis is returning to Miami with all the hate he’s received from the CIS shadetree football experts 😂!

Advertisement
Mario isn't leaving him at the curb like left over tacos. He is apparently keeping him on staff while Gattis works on a "soft landing" so he will be leaving to take another position. In the meantime I would expect that Zo / Mario / Radakovich have at the very least back channeled to their primary OC targets. I would love to see an announcement ... "He's gone" and another "Garrett Riley hired". But we will see what the admin timeline is on the process.

All while OC after OC gets hired up by other teams..This program owes this guy nothing other than a swift kick in the *** out the door…fire the bum and let everyone ,especially recruits ,know we aren’t standing pat with an offense that spent more time staring into space than it did moving the football that this fool designed.

Advertisement
Back