Next year oc

Gattis as oc next year

• Total voters
If he “finds another job” it’s because he’s being pushed out, call it what you want, but it’s not good for recruiting. I get it in some circumstances but this past season was so historically bad that it’s not excusable.
At some point Mario has to make it public - it’s not Mario’s fault if the guy can’t find a job. He’s had over a month to do so considering this pairing was going their separate ways well before the season ended.

Advertisement
If he “finds another job” it’s because he’s being pushed out, call it what you want, but it’s not good for recruiting. I get it in some circumstances but this past season was so historically bad that it’s not excusable.
It’s not a good look because many want a decision made public about Gatass NOW. Like I’ve said many times, no one knows WTF is going on inside Hecht. Do I want to know NOW? Sure, but I have no say in the decision making process so I, like everyone else, have to sit on our thumbs and wait for Mario to decide one way or the other.

Advertisement
Don't need to make moves when the person you would hire to replace Gattis is not wanted by any other schools

Advertisement
I voted he's gone for two reasons.
1. There are some attractive options and I'm sure Mario has already been in touch with some of them.
2. If not, I'll deliberately not watch any games next year. I'm not going through that again. It's my alma mater and I'll root for them, but I don't need to watch the carnage.

I voted he's gone for two reasons.
1. There are some attractive options and I'm sure Mario has already been in touch with some of them.
2. If not, I'll deliberately not watch any games next year. I'm not going through that again. It's my alma mater and I'll root for them, but I don't need to watch the carnage.
Get ready to have free Saturdays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back