Next president

Advertisement
Should have been fired after this surfaced. This is all I needed to see to know he sucks.

1589222448899.png

Last edited:
Idiot Trump would make hid ****** son HC and have his baby momma design the uniforms. The U would be bankrupt before football season, sued for not paying contractors and he already crashed and burned running a fake school.
Maybe, but will we win a NC? Afterall, that is what matter, well that and beating frigging gator.

Don't know where all of this is coming from but if memory serves me Frenk was hired from Harvard due to his ability to raise big money along with his impressive academic credentials. Whether you liked Shalala or not she raised hundreds of millions for the U, medical school, facilities etc. and would be a tough act for anyone to follow. In this day and age a university or college president MUST be a successful fundraiser, especially at a private school where there isn't access to state (taxpayer) money.

Idiot Trump would make hid ****** son HC and have his baby momma design the uniforms. The U would be bankrupt before football season, sued for not paying contractors and he already crashed and burned running a fake school.

Reported. Shame on you. Show a little cot**** respect....to detail.....and be more specific next time. WHICH ****** son?

I'll show myself out. Gonna go run some stairs as a punishment for goin political in here. It was just a hangin' curveball though.

Advertisement
Come on we can do worst! We can choose a foreign model ***** who has less than a high school diploma, speaks poor English and can't do anything more complicated beyond coordinating outfits. Oh wait! Melana Trump already got a job as first female, second baby momma.
I'm curious. How many languages do you speak?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ask Jeff Bezos
Program would turn into Hurricane Prime
Return tickets if we're not satisfied with product
Would have our own newspaper for Cane propaganda
Drinks and food at games can be ordered from our phones using our Cane Prime membership.
Can have another "cloud" to blame everything on
Cane Prime members would be delivered to games in special Cane Prime vehicles
Plus no one could beat us at the bag game . We simply buy out the NCAA.

Advertisement
We could do worse. A lot worse. We have.

The CEO of UHealth, Dr. Edward Abraham, recently stated that he will retire and his last day is 5/31.

Frenk will assume the role of Interim UHealth CEO after that.

Old Gregg thinks that Frenkenstein will "step down" (wink, wink) as University President, and he will be "hired" as the official UHealth CEO (if he still wants the job).

Stavridis stepped down as Dean of the Tufts School of Law and Diplomacy in 2018. As far as I know, he is living the unofficially retired life at his home somewhere in South Florida.

Old Gregg heard a rumor through the very long grapevine that the Admiral was originally our first option, but he didn't like the money we were offering so he turned down the offer. Frenkenstein was our second option and the BOT is kicking themselves for hiring him.

"TIFWIW"

The CEO of UHealth, Dr. Edward Abraham, recently stated that he will retire and his last day is 5/31.

Old Gregg thinks that Frenkenstein will "step down" (wink, wink) as University President, and he will be "hired" as the official UHealth CEO (if he still wants the job).

Stavridis stepped down as Dean of the Tufts School of Law and Diplomacy in 2018. As far as I know, he is living the unofficially retired life at his home somewhere in South Florida.

Old Gregg heard a rumor through the very long grapevine that the Admiral was originally our first option, but he didn't like the money we were offering so he turned down the offer. Frenkenstein was our second option and the BOT is kicking themselves for hiring him.

"TIFWIW"

Stavridis is actually living up in Ponte Vedra Beach right now. You might be onto something in relation to the financial incentive to take our job- then and now. He also currently holds what I'm sure is a lucrative position with The Carlyle Group. So the guy probably isn't coming here on the cheap.

"TIFWIW"

I don't think there is any "wink wink" involved, if he doesn't have a new contract extension, he's out anyhow. I agree that UHealth might be a politically correct landing spot, but I think it's a bad move, I don't think Frenk will be any better as a CEO than he was as UM President.

I like Stavridis (though he needs to go shopping for some shorts, maybe living near Gaynesville is messing with his wardrobe), and I can't possibly imagine it was a money thing. He might be making money now, but he stayed at Tufts for years which does NOT pay more than he would have gotten at UM. Plus, the UM President's house in Cocoplum cannot be overlooked, I think it is the best university president's home in Florida.

Don't know where all of this is coming from but if memory serves me Frenk was hired from Harvard due to his ability to raise big money along with his impressive academic credentials. Whether you liked Shalala or not she raised hundreds of millions for the U, medical school, facilities etc. and would be a tough act for anyone to follow. In this day and age a university or college president MUST be a successful fundraiser, especially at a private school where there isn't access to state (taxpayer) money.

shalala was smart enough to leave her politics at the door. frenk has the university chime in on divisive issues for twitter brownie points and alienates donors. he's an idiot.

Advertisement
Back