Next commits on watch!

@OrangeBowlMagic what's the maths say? 300?

1657135474046.png

Advertisement
Hmm, I thought Jalen Brown was going to hold off on his visit. So much info incoming these days so I maybe I got it wrong.

Anyway, here’s my list in order of importance:

Brown
Wayne
Bryant
Kirkland
Walker
Bonsu
Aguero
Aguirre

Advertisement
Yeah I just think Mario ready to speed up the process with "his" guys. Tell the old guys like it's time to **** or get off the pot. Been here wasting space for three-four years, not getting consistent playing time. It's time to go try your luck with someone new next year.

I thought Seymore was in the second rotation why I didn't add him to the list but you may be right bro, I can't wait to see how things shape up!

Lot of dudes gonna be auditioning to keep their roster spots, not just on OL.

Almost forget how good Rivers can be and how well he looked before getting injured. That kid is a star waiting to happen
True. I forgot we added Denis and the Samoan. They will take us up a notch too on the OL. I still believe Anez Cooper will challenge on the inside. He's the first big beast mauler we have recruited in years. IMO he'll overtake Scaife and Oluweson. I know he's a Freshman, but Denis or Samoan at Center, he and Rivers at Guard would solidify our run game.

Advertisement
Lot of dudes gonna be auditioning to keep their roster spots, not just on OL.
This needs to happen. There have been too many guys skating by without being challenged. They knew they were safe with the previous staff because there seemed to be very little accountability. Missed tackles, poor angles, weak effort week in and week out and nobody was getting subbed out (next man up).

True. I forgot we added Denis and the Samoan. They will take us up a notch too on the OL. I still believe Anez Cooper will challenge on the inside. He's the first big beast mauler we have recruited in years. IMO he'll overtake Scaife and Oluweson. I know he's a Freshman, but Denis or Samoan at Center, he and Rivers at Guard would solidify our run game.
Just let the competition sort it all out. The only guaranteed starters are Zion & Rivers.

Advertisement
kinsler looking to FSU cause he was told if he wanted in he needed to change his name to start with a "J" and he didn't want to do it....

I believe the guys arriving thru the portal are meant to be the bridge until the '22 and '23 recruits are ready to play. We are about to be pleasantly surprised at how much better our Dline play will be next year. But yes for the line play to reach national championship potential (as opposed to ACC championship) we will need the 4 and 5 stars to be contributors and that will take about 2-3 years to get rolling.
I totally agree. Darrell Jackson pickup was HUGE! Remember Big Moten could see spot duty early so as not to burn a redshirt. If he balls, then he could be added to the rotation. Adding Lichtenstein, Mesidor and Moultrie big as well for our inside depth and strength. Combine all that with added competition, scheme and coaching with JHH, Lenny Taylor and Big Miller, we got something cooking boys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back