Next commits on watch!

bradtejeda

Freshman
Premium
Cane fans Happy July 4th and what a day! Coach Cristobal and this staff continue to impress by moving to #14 to #8 in the country.

Next possible commits from everything I've been hearing!

Tommy Kinsler
Jayden Wayne
Christopher Johnson Jr
Jayden Bonsu

If I had to mention some other guys to look out for:

Olaus Alinen- (next top priority on the OL that staff is pushing hard for).
Monroe Freeling- this OL target is someone I feel like will be in this class regardless of the others.
Samson Okunlola- making commitment date announcement soon.
Ruben Bain- he has been taking visits but at the end of the day I see him being a Cane.
Malik Bryant- from everything I have heard this is a player Miami feels very confident throughout the recruiting process.
Joenel Aguerro- this is a player to watch with the addition of Francis Mauigoa that can potentially gain some more smoke.

Advertisement
km_20220701_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Cane fans Happy July 4th and what a day! Coach Cristobal and this staff continue to impress by moving to #14 to #8 in the country.

Next possible commits from everything I've been hearing!

Tommy Kinsler
Jayden Wayne
Christopher Johnson Jr
Jayden Bonsu

If I had to mention some other guys to look out for:

Olaus Alinen- (next top priority on the OL that staff is pushing hard for).
Monroe Freeling- this OL target is someone I feel like will be in this class regardless of the others.
Samson Okunlola- making commitment date announcement soon.
Ruben Bain- he has been taking visits but at the end of the day I see him being a Cane.
Malik Bryant- from everything I have heard this is a player Miami feels very confident throughout the recruiting process.
Joenel Aguerro- this is a player to watch with the addition of Francis Mauigoa that can potentially gain some more smoke.

Advertisement
Assuming all those OL want in would they really take 7 OL?
When you look at this current roster there are only 3-4 guys I feel fit the mold Cristobal/Maribal is looking to build moving forward. Miami is in it for many guys and feel they will load up as much as possible in that position if they can. Miami is trying to have a certain size on that OL that will take some time. This class is a start.

Advertisement
When you look at this current roster there are only 3-4 guys I feel fit the mold Cristobal/Maribal is looking to build moving forward. Miami is in it for many guys and feel they will load up as much as possible in that position if they can. Miami is trying to have a certain size on that OL that will take some time. This class is a start.
Thanks...who are the current 3-4 OL that fit the mold going forward into 2023?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back