Next commits on watch!

If Kinsler commits today or in next couple days as expected they arent gonna say no to Alinen, Freeling or Okunlola.
Yeah we need 6 I think, maybe even 7. Not even gonna try and decipher how many spots we have at this point but we need a lot

If those guys want in I’m wondering if someone gets pushed out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks, @bradtejeda.

Anything on Jalen Brown or Samuel M’Pemba?
Jalen Brown is a guy we are looking at but I don't know if he's willing to jump on board right away but I could be wrong. I think Jean, Hykeem, ****ey and Brown are your current top targets left. Choose your 3 and I think regardless Miami is in good hands for the future.
M'Pemba is a name to watch late along with Cormani and Hicks. I think staff has made it known that Samuel is high on their board and continue to do a great job continuing that relationship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are getting to 300 on the composite this year. There isn’t a human being on the planet who wanted Mario here more than me. You honestly could not have talked to a human being who was more optimistic about how we’d recruit under this ******* cyborg.

This has exceeded my wildest dreams.

ENJOY THIS ****! THIS IS THE FUN PART!!

Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

We need 8. Lol. Next year 4 of them leaving. Issiah Walker transferred, and everyone else is 6’1.

I see 8-9 leaving after this year not included in the pic is Chris Washington 6'7" freshman... I have him and Rodriguez as a toss up also not included on this list is the transfer from Oregon Denis so that'd put us at 5-6 left over... definitely need 8 to go three deep in practice

Screenshot_20220704-183019_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back