Next commits on watch!

I'm loving all of this and yes take 7OL if that is what Mario thinks we need. We have neglected the OL for years and finally we have the coach and the staff to really do things the way they should be done.

In terms of commit watch I couldn't be happier with the guys on the board we are targeting and bringing in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cane fans Happy July 4th and what a day! Coach Cristobal and this staff continue to impress by moving to #14 to #8 in the country.

Next possible commits from everything I've been hearing!

Tommy Kinsler
Jayden Wayne
Christopher Johnson Jr
Jayden Bonsu

If I had to mention some other guys to look out for:

Olaus Alinen- (next top priority on the OL that staff is pushing hard for).
Monroe Freeling- this OL target is someone I feel like will be in this class regardless of the others.
Samson Okunlola- making commitment date announcement soon.
Ruben Bain- he has been taking visits but at the end of the day I see him being a Cane.
Malik Bryant- from everything I have heard this is a player Miami feels very confident throughout the recruiting process.
Joenel Aguerro- this is a player to watch with the addition of Francis Mauigoa that can potentially gain some more smoke.

Great to see you back at it Brad

Advertisement
Advertisement

Child Smile GIF

Advertisement
Cane fans Happy July 4th and what a day! Coach Cristobal and this staff continue to impress by moving to #14 to #8 in the country.

Next possible commits from everything I've been hearing!

Tommy Kinsler
Jayden Wayne
Christopher Johnson Jr
Jayden Bonsu

If I had to mention some other guys to look out for:

Olaus Alinen- (next top priority on the OL that staff is pushing hard for).
Monroe Freeling- this OL target is someone I feel like will be in this class regardless of the others.
Samson Okunlola- making commitment date announcement soon.
Ruben Bain- he has been taking visits but at the end of the day I see him being a Cane.
Malik Bryant- from everything I have heard this is a player Miami feels very confident throughout the recruiting process.
Joenel Aguerro- this is a player to watch with the addition of Francis Mauigoa that can potentially gain some more smoke.
Sht, the way OL recruiting is going, we might have to gray shirt Kinsler. I’m sure the Gators would love that.

Advertisement
I do wish Kirkland wasn’t such a ****boy because I want that win over the Gators. I know he’s like MSU bound but at guard I think Mirabal could make him a monster.

Advertisement
Back