Next commits on watch!

@bradtejeda Why are we pushing for Olaus to the []_[] instead of Okunlola? Olaus is obviously receptive but Samson has been seemingly talking Canes for weeks now. Ideally we get both but I want to see a Samson to the []_[] campaign. Also Jayden Wayne committing on the 9th should get a social media push between now and then.

Advertisement
@bradtejeda Why are we pushing for Olaus to the []_[] instead of Okunlola? Olaus is obviously receptive but Samson has been seemingly talking Canes for weeks now? Ideally we get both but I want to see a Samson to the []_[] campaign. Also Jayden Wayne committing on the 9th should get a social media push between now and then.
I think we are pushing for BOTH! Samson hasn't announced a date yet so he doesn't seem to be too much in a rush. Olaus the same, but like I mentioned I think Olaus is your next guy on the board with Samson right behind. Francis committing not only creates a domino effect for big names we are targeting but it now creates presssure for the rest of the OL targets we are going after. You are going to start to see a bunch of these guys set up dates soon so they can secure a spot in my opinion.

I think we are pushing for BOTH! Samson hasn't announced a date yet so he doesn't seem to be too much in a rush. Olaus the same, but like I mentioned I think Olaus is your next guy on the board with Samson right behind. Francis committing not only creates a domino effect for big names we are targeting but it now creates presssure for the rest of the OL targets we are going after. You are going to start to see a bunch of these guys set up dates soon so they can secure a spot in my opinion.
Gaby just referenced much of the same without using names on 247. Lots of talk of people pushing up their dates

Advertisement
I mean I want him there from day one, but it seems like the kid has other plans. Plus he will have a year's head start, and is just massive...wouldn't bet against him.
Oh forsure I think he can be a solid player on oline but I think a chance at more playing time is more likely at dt we have no one built like him in that room.

@bradtejeda Why are we pushing for Olaus to the []_[] instead of Okunlola? Olaus is obviously receptive but Samson has been seemingly talking Canes for weeks now. Ideally we get both but I want to see a Samson to the []_[] campaign. Also Jayden Wayne committing on the 9th should get a social media push between now and then.

Olaus looks like he is about to pop.

I love all of the hype, but it is just getting started. We have a few seasons to go yet before we can get our OL and DL where it needs to be. Take a look at the Bama, UGA, Clemson depth charts and see how many freshmen are starting.

I mean we all know, you get a beast every now and then, but we definitely want to get some depth built in those positions.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me whether I should clear my workday calendar this week and not get any work done?

Or whether I'm good to keep it as is and just enjoy July 9th when Jayden pops?

Advertisement
They land this line u put Anez at dt
Exciting times for OL possible commits, but McCoy and Anez are two OL that excite me. McCoy has arm length, height and great feet that make him an ideal LT. Anez a big Country Boy that can maul DT's. Don't let our excitement for '23 commits and possible guys make us disregard what these two could do. Anez could very well come in and take one of the OG positions. He has the size and height Mario likes, plus we know he is as powerful as Clark, Olewesun, Sagapolu, Scaife, Seymore etc. He and Rivers could very well be our starting Guards to open season. Just food for thought

We are getting to 300 on the composite this year. There isn’t a human being on the planet who wanted Mario here more than me. You honestly could not have talked to a human being who was more optimistic about how we’d recruit under this ******* cyborg.

This has exceeded my wildest dreams.

ENJOY THIS ****! THIS IS THE FUN PART!!
Shiid! I wanted Mario as our coach pretty bad

Advertisement
I assumed Alinen was Bama bound also.

I honestly can’t imagine landing Mauigoa, Alinen, and Okunlola because I just can’t see Mauigoa moving inside here.

Exciting times for OL possible commits, but McCoy and Anez are two OL that excite me. McCoy has arm length, height and great feet that make him an ideal LT. Anez a big Country Boy that can maul DT's. Don't let our excitement for '23 commits and possible guys make us disregard what these two could do. Anez could very well come in and take one of the OG positions. He has the size and height Mario likes, plus we know he is as powerful as Clark, Olewesun, Sagapolu, Scaife, Seymore etc. He and Rivers could very well be our starting Guards to open season. Just food for thought
Finally someone that acknowledges…amazing how 99.99% on this site forget about the prior class…lol

Wake up

Advertisement
Back