Next commits on watch!

Advertisement
I see 8-9 leaving after this year not included in the pic is Chris Washington 6'7" freshman... I have him and Rodriguez as a toss up also not included on this list is the transfer from Oregon Denis so that'd put us at 5-6 left over... definitely need 8 to go three deep in practice

View attachment 195828
Can’t push out the Moose! Kid was a walk on. Can’t believe that he is a Jr now.

Advertisement
Mario giving fans a shoutout.

ryan bills GIF

I love all of the hype, but it is just getting started. We have a few seasons to go yet before we can get our OL and DL where it needs to be. Take a look at the Bama, UGA, Clemson depth charts and see how many freshmen are starting.

I mean we all know, you get a beast every now and then, but we definitely want to get some depth built in those positions.
I believe the guys arriving thru the portal are meant to be the bridge until the '22 and '23 recruits are ready to play. We are about to be pleasantly surprised at how much better our Dline play will be next year. But yes for the line play to reach national championship potential (as opposed to ACC championship) we will need the 4 and 5 stars to be contributors and that will take about 2-3 years to get rolling.

I believe the guys arriving thru the portal are meant to be the bridge until the '22 and '23 recruits are ready to play. We are about to be pleasantly surprised at how much better our Dline play will be next year. But yes for the line play to reach national championship potential (as opposed to ACC championship) we will need the 4 and 5 stars to be contributors and that will take about 2-3 years to get rolling.
Our DL was gonna be terrifying this year until the portal came through

Now it looks pretty **** good especially with the coaching we have on that side of the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's talking about Bishop Sycamore. The school that doesn't exist.
Mario is so elite he's still gonna pull a 5 star from there. They got a kid who is 6' 14 inches, 350 lbs, 4.3 forty, and a 9.59 100 yard dash. The gates have him in their mock class but Mario will flip him.

Mario is so elite he's still gonna pull a 5 star from there. They got a kid who is 6' 14 inches, 350 lbs, 4.3 forty, and a 9.59 100 yard dash. The gates have him in their mock class but Mario will flip him.
Legend has it, Mario is so good, he doesn't even need NIL to land a 5 star. He just uses it to **** the $EC off because he can.

Advertisement
Back