Next commits on watch!

Advertisement
would a OL haul of Francis, Samson Okunlola, Olaus Alinen/Monroe Freeling, Payton Kirkland, Antonio Tripp, Tommy Kinsler and Frankie be the greatest OL class in history? It would have to be.

I looked into this, actually. You would have to get both Alinen AND Freeling, as well as everyone else to beat Texas 2022 class on the 247 points system. They had two top 10 overall 5-star OT's and more. We would need all 8, and Texas only had 6 or 7. So it would be the 2nd best in last 5 years on paper. But I trust Mario/Alex evals more so wouldn't trade it.

Green light to commit, or announce? Is Mario basically strategically telling kids when to announce?
If you're their number two choice, would you want to hear that a better player just committed that might overshadow you? Once they're committed, it's easier to convince them to stay.

Theres a bunch of guys just waiting to announce , once they’re given the green light they’ll pop.
Happy Red Light GIF by Super Simple

Advertisement
I looked into this, actually. You would have to get both Alinen AND Freeling, as well as everyone else to beat Texas 2022 class on the 247 points system. They had two top 10 overall 5-star OT's and more. We would need all 8, and Texas only had 6 or 7. So it would be the 2nd best in last 5 years on paper. But I trust Mario/Alex evals more so wouldn't trade it.
that is wild! Well lets get them ALL and see where it lands. Obviously Francis and Samson very well could end up top 10 overall players.

Advertisement
Also just got word Tommy Kinsler pushed back his commitment date to the 28th in honor of his mothers birthday. Staff and hun have communicated daily and seem to be in a good spot. Kinsler will also be attending the cookout at the end of the month.
Nice, this makes sense.

Also just got word Tommy Kinsler pushed back his commitment date to the 28th in honor of his mothers birthday. Staff and hun have communicated daily and seem to be in a good spot. Kinsler will also be attending the cookout at the end of the month.
Seems like Kirkland and Kinsler both have the green light then. Love to hear it, would love to get both. Stack monsters on the OL.

Advertisement
Seems like a planned committment with the staff. Zero chance he would commit elsewhere on 7/28 then show up the cookout days later right? Smells like a cane.

Or we just take 3 WRs. Joseph, Robby, and Jean. Of course if one of the big fish want in we add them, Keem or Inniss. But I think Mario wants numbers thrown at the trenches in 2023, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.
In terms of WR if they can't get Innis to flip or land Hykeem Williams I would think that William Fowles would get a spot along with Jean. I definitely want Hykeem in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back