Advertisement
What makes you so sure on Aguero? I dont see it but I do see

Wayne(Obviously)
Bryant
Bonsu
Aguirre
Kirkland(Maybe if we green light)

There will be plenty more after that.

I honestly think that Mario has a great chance with the following... Can you imagine? Can you imagine what the media and Twitter would look like? LOL

Hicks
Hykeem Williams
Baxter
McClain
Okunlola
there has been some smoke lately on Augero to Miami. No guarantee but it's looking very good as of right now.

Next on board to pop is how I read it. Right @bradtejeda ?
Samson and Olaus are 2 names I have been hearing could be making announcements at anytime and I like where Miami stands with both. Also a list for the rest of the month on guys Miami look to be in good shape with:
Raul "Pop" Aguirre (7/16) moved to (7/12) 3pm est

Jayden Bonsu (8/20) moved to (7/20)

Payton Kirkland (7/23)

Malik Bryant (7/23)

Joenel Aguerro (7/23)

Samson and Olaus are 2 names I have been hearing could be making announcements at anytime and I like where Miami stands with both. Also a list for the rest of the month on guys Miami look to be in good shape with:

Payton Kirkland (7/23)

Malik Bryant (7/23)

Joenel Aguerro (7/23)
Walker 7/28?

Payton Kirkland (7/23)

Malik Bryant (7/23)

Joenel Aguerro (7/23)
@bradtejeda were these oversights or are you saying we're not in good shape with

John Walker 7/28
Christopher Johnson

Advertisement
Tell them to space those commitments out.. I'm getting a little chafed here.
Nutt-Butter-2000x2000_1000x.jpg

Exactly, which means Frankie probably gets dropped if most (or all) want in.
take them all and let others that cant take the heat move on.

If we are landing instant impact guys like Francis, Freeling, Okunlola, etc. I am all for taking a flyer on a guy like Frankie. You cant teach that size and that athleticism. You allow him to come in and work for a couple years and after Francis leaves after year 3 to be a top 10 pick, Frankie is next in line after having a few years to perfect his craft.

Advertisement
That dude has had a green light from the day Mario took the job. I'm with you though. He's the most important guy left on the board imo. Two book end tackles in Mario's first class completely puts the entire College landscape on notice.
Are you referring to Okunlola having the green light from day 1?

Advertisement
I was a student at FIU when Mario was the coach there and then when he got fired. I always wanted him for Miami. Never thought Pete Garcia gave him a fair shake and even then he turned that program around for a bit. We all know the Pete Garcia saga.

Always felt like he had more HC presence than Golden did while he was on staff for 6 minutes. People told me he wasn’t ready for the Miami HC gig. Maybe, maybe not. But I was always a fan of his wherever he went.

What we’re seeing now is just out of control. I was always afraid of him getting a big Florida job. FSU or UF. Him recruiting the state of Florida is a problem and we’re seeing it now. Thankfully with a U on his chest. I always thought this was possible but NEVER without him coaching one single solitary game.
the best part is, this is his DREAM JOB. He isnt going anywhere anytime soon. And if he does leave for the NFL after a few Nattys, the job will once again be a coveted job and we'd be able to pull another A+ hire.

Feels soo **** good!

Advertisement
If Kinsler, Alinen and Okunlola all drop over the next few weeks, the rest of CFB is going to go insance, lol. This is as big a deal as the Texas A&M DL haul.
would a OL haul of Francis, Samson Okunlola, Olaus Alinen/Monroe Freeling, Payton Kirkland, Antonio Tripp, Tommy Kinsler and Frankie be the greatest OL class in history? It would have to be.

UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Jalen Brown July 8th - LSU
Jayden Wayne July 9th - Cane
Raul Aguirre July 16th - SEC
Jayden Bonsu July 20th - Cane
Joenel Aguero July 23rd - Dawg or Cane
Malik Bryant July 23rd - Cane
Payton Kirkland July 23rd - Cane
John Walker July 28th - not us
that'll be a **** of a month!

Payton Kirkland (7/23)

Malik Bryant (7/23)

Joenel Aguerro (7/23)
in terms of the ones with specific dates, we get Bonsu and Bryant and Joenel is between UGA and us.
Personally think Raul is SEC bound and Kirkland is a toss up

Advertisement
Back