Next commits on watch!

I see 8-9 leaving after this year not included in the pic is Chris Washington 6'7" freshman... I have him and Rodriguez as a toss up also not included on this list is the transfer from Oregon Denis so that'd put us at 5-6 left over... definitely need 8 to go three deep in practice

View attachment 195828
Forgot the incoming frosh - McCoy and Cooper..

Advertisement
I see 8-9 leaving after this year not included in the pic is Chris Washington 6'7" freshman... I have him and Rodriguez as a toss up also not included on this list is the transfer from Oregon Denis so that'd put us at 5-6 left over... definitely need 8 to go three deep in practice

View attachment 195828
I hear but of all those guys only Scaife and Oluwaseun would have exhausted their eligibility. Everyone else can come by. I think Zion heads to the league, and maybe 2 transfer. Seymore and Reed would be my guess.

Advertisement
Forgot the incoming frosh - McCoy and Cooper..
Holy crap I totally did...

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
I hear but of all those guys only Scaife and Oluwaseun would have exhausted their eligibility. Everyone else can come by. I think Zion heads to the league, and maybe 2 transfer. Seymore and Reed would be my guess.

Yeah I just think Mario ready to speed up the process with "his" guys. Tell the old guys like it's time to **** or get off the pot. Been here wasting space for three-four years, not getting consistent playing time. It's time to go try your luck with someone new next year.

I thought Seymore was in the second rotation why I didn't add him to the list but you may be right bro, I can't wait to see how things shape up!

Assuming all those OL want in would they really take 7 OL?
We have 3 OL committed and i think we take 5 total unless some monsters want in last minute. Next 2 in might wrap it up on OL
We will take at least 3 more in my opinion. Especially if they are Samson Okunlola, Olaus Alinen and Tommy Kinsler.

Advertisement
Maybe Rodriguez too. Seems smaller that what we are looking for, especially inside.

Advertisement
We are getting to 300 on the composite this year. There isn’t a human being on the planet who wanted Mario here more than me. You honestly could not have talked to a human being who was more optimistic about how we’d recruit under this ******* cyborg.

This has exceeded my wildest dreams.

ENJOY THIS ****! THIS IS THE FUN PART!!
I was a student at FIU when Mario was the coach there and then when he got fired. I always wanted him for Miami. Never thought Pete Garcia gave him a fair shake and even then he turned that program around for a bit. We all know the Pete Garcia saga.

Always felt like he had more HC presence than Golden did while he was on staff for 6 minutes. People told me he wasn’t ready for the Miami HC gig. Maybe, maybe not. But I was always a fan of his wherever he went.

What we’re seeing now is just out of control. I was always afraid of him getting a big Florida job. FSU or UF. Him recruiting the state of Florida is a problem and we’re seeing it now. Thankfully with a U on his chest. I always thought this was possible but NEVER without him coaching one single solitary game.

I was a student at FIU when Mario was the coach there and then when he got fired. I always wanted him for Miami. Never thought Pete Garcia gave him a fair shake and even then he turned that program around for a bit. We all know the Pete Garcia saga.

Always felt like he had more HC presence than Golden did while he was on staff for 6 minutes. People told me he wasn’t ready for the Miami HC gig. Maybe, maybe not. But I was always a fan of his wherever he went.

What we’re seeing now is just out of control. I was always afraid of him getting a big Florida job. FSU or UF. Him recruiting the state of Florida is a problem and we’re seeing it now. Thankfully with a U on his chest. I always thought this was possible but NEVER without him coaching one single solitary game.
I was always looking forward to it.

If these dudes want in…we will find a way that’s for sure

This complete overhaul of the OL recruiting and loading up is gonna change this program brother

We’ve desperately needed it
We haven’t been able to get consistent 1-2 yard runs on third and short for 5 years. Need a different mentality.

Im excited for what’s coming.

Advertisement
Back