NEWSFLASH..we are not deep at WR according to Golden today..

rudebuddah is obviously still punch drunk from the beatdown McGahee2TheHouse gave him.

Take a knee son. Grab a juice box or something.

Advertisement
rudebuddah is obviously still punch drunk from the beatdown McGahee2TheHouse gave him.

Yeah, an internet argument is really life altering, especially against a moron with no cojones.

Yet you just keep swinging and missing and catching haymakers with your chin.

Make up your mind. Either it's important to you or it's not. If it's not important to you then start acting like it.

Yeah, an internet argument is really life altering, especially against a moron with no cojones.

Make up your mind. Either it's important to you or it's not. If it's not important to you then start acting like it.

You mean like not checking that thread since yesterday morning?

You mean like not checking that thread since you got your faced kicked in after posting in it multiple times?

Yes.

Advertisement
`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

Also, lets just ignore that we haven't played at 85 schollies in years

Might as well ignore the fact that Golden recruited his lack of depth

Buddha, seriously; why do you like Golden?

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan.

Thank you, Al, for honoring the contract you signed? Thank you for making $2 million a year? What trying times it must have been for you. Thank you for parlaying the situation into a millennium-long extension? You're a true American hero.

This guy didn't do shlt to "guide us" through anything. He collected checks and spit out a bunch of buzzwords he created. Why are people acting like he stormed NCAA headquarters and fought our case? Old Al "Erin Brockovich" Golden saved the day!

The **** is wrong with you? He "stuck by us" - where the **** else was he going? His own alma mater told him to eat shlt and hired an outsider that got in trouble for getting a chick raped at Vandy. RAPE. That's right, the program now known for running a pedophile ring for 30 years would rather hire a coach that had his hand in a rape scandal than Golden. Nobody wanted him. Not even Penn State when he tried to sneak away in the shadows, disappeared from Miami like a coward, and attempted to land a new gig, all the while leaving recruits and his bosses wondering wtf was going on.

The "cloud" was talked about by Al Golden more than anyone else. He brought it up more than any fan, publication, or opposing coach. He used it as a way to excuse his horrible performance and secure an extension, and win favor with dopes like you. He is pathetic. "The cloud" has not a GOD **** thing to do with losing to teams with far less talent than his. "Oh man, if he would have had two more scholarships to offer Dingus McDuff, the 5'5 QB from New Jersey with clubbed feet and tourette's syndrome, we could have really made some noise!" Want to cry about the 3 missing scholarships? How about don't hand em out to Joe ******* Brown and every piece of shlt with the last name Golden? Or you could, ya know, actually land some mother ******* recruits. Either way.

So stop acting like he flew into town with a cape on, stood on top of buildings, and fought for The U like a super hero. He flipped the investigation into an unwarranted extension, and did nothing but serve out his contract. He gets zero credit. Anyone still clinging to the notion that he did some commendable job by parlaying a ******* small potatoes infraction into an undeserved contract, all the while gaining pity from morons like you, should be hit by a train.

Last edited:
`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

Thank you, Al, for honoring the contract you signed? Thank you for making $2 million a year? What trying times it must have been for you. Thank you for parlaying the situation into a millennium-long extension? You're a true American hero.

This guy didn't do shlt to "guide us" through anything. He collected checks and spit out a bunch of buzzwords he created. Why are people acting like he stormed NCAA headquarters and fought our case? Old Al "Erin Brockovich" Golden saved the day!

The **** is wrong with you? He "stuck by us" - where the **** else was he going? His own alma mater told him to eat shlt and hired an outsider that got in trouble for getting a chick raped at Vandy. RAPE. That's right, the program now known for running a pedophile ring for 30 years would rather hire a coach that had his hand in a rape scandal than Golden. Nobody wanted him. Not even Penn State when he tried to sneak away in the shadows, disappeared from Miami like a coward, and attempted to land a new gig, all the while leaving recruits and his bosses wondering wtf was going on.

The "cloud" was talked about by Al Golden more than anyone else. He brought it up more than any fan, publication, or opposing coach. He used it as a way to excuse his horrible performance and secure an extension, and win favor with dopes like you. He is pathetic. "The cloud" has not a GOD **** thing to do with losing to teams with far less talent than his. "Oh man, if he would have had two more scholarships to offer Dingus McDuff, the 5'5 QB from New Jersey with clubbed feet and tourette's syndrome, we could have really made some noise!" Want to cry about the 3 missing scholarships? How about don't hand em out to Joe ******* Brown and every piece of shlt with the last name Golden? Or you could, ya know, actually land some mother ******* recruits. Either way.

So stop acting like he flew into town with a cape on, stood on top of buildings, and fought for The U like a super hero. He flipped the investigation into an unwarranted extension, and did nothing but serve out his contract. He gets zero credit. Anyone still clinging to the notion that he did some commendable job by parlaying a ******* small potatoes infraction into an undeserved contract, all the while gaining pity from morons like you, should be hit by a train.

Man, you actually believe your own bullshiit.

holy ****.....

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.
You don't self flagellate unless you feel you've committed egregious sins.

The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now.
The past 4 years have been difficult to say the least.
No one on here wants us to win more than I do. No one.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

Buddah is praying they raise the minimum wage.

holy ****.....

Rudeputa is the Tex Cobb of this board. First, McGahee beat his face in for 15 rounds. Now, WhatThe just stomped his guts out and peed on him for good measure.

I'm glad he came back to cis after disappearing for several months hoping everyone would forget all the stupid **** he said last year. It's like watching dwarf tossing mixed in with bums getting pounded out by professional MMA fighters. Great show!

Advertisement

You mean like not checking that thread since you got your faced kicked in after posting in it multiple times?

Yes.

LOL

holy ****.....

You really are mentally handicapped aren't you?

Last edited:
Golden says our deepest unit on paper is not deep at all.....

Stacey Coley
Herb Waters
Braxton Berrios
Malcom Lewis
Rashawn Scott
Darrel Langham
Tyre Brady

* Asked about what Lawrence Cager did to break the two-deep in a deep receiving corps, Golden responded, "I don't think we're deep. That's one of the spots that when you look at our recruiting right now we need a lot of receivers. We're short there, not where we want to be at receiver. If you have those five scholarships right now, I'd say `One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.' In that range. ...

I wonder how the upper class WR's are feeling right now....? Golden is absolutely the worst f**king head coach on the planet.

The excuse machine is kicking in early....when will the nightmare end!

alot of small fast guys

cager is 6'5" maybe size was a factor in him being in the 2 deep?

holy ****.....

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

You are a lunatic. You might be a serial killer.

You know what I don't like?

I didn't like the hiring of Coley as an OC, and I think he showed his inexperience during the second half of the FSU game last year.
Yes, he's a great recruiter, but his talent as a play caller is still suspect. Last year he was limited with the playbook because Kaaya didn't know what he was doing most of the time. We will see this year whether Coley is a competent play caller.

I also haven't liked for 4 years our defensive coordinator's game day decisions.

It's true we haven't had the players for this Seattle Seahawks defense, and I believe that instead of suffering for 4 years playing it, we should have played a more attacking defense on all downs, while we recruited and trained players in a complicated defense.

Personally I believe we should have left the secondary on islands and blitzed every down the past 4 years.
Yeah, you are going to give up big plays but so what? In between those big play touchdowns you get to kick the crap out of a qb or running back.

Death from a bullet to the head is much better than death from a thousand cuts.

You guys seem to think I love Golden.

I don't. I see the issues, but I also see the future vision in what he's been trying to build here for the past 4 years, and it's reflected in our current roster.

I don't love Golden, but I support him because he's the head coach of one of the only things I love in this world.

you are legit retarded. Whose D is the D-Coordinator running out there?

I see a roster that's possibly the worst one we've had since I started following Miami in 1986. There are maybe 10 kids who are Miami material on this squad

Advertisement
Rudebuddha is deluded. Seriously. Guy has some kind of mental disorder.

Deludedbuddha is a sad case. I might leave him alone because he reminds me of some big fat dude with stringy greasy hair and really bad breath who would beat a chihuahua to death if he gets too frustrated by people on the internet.

I'm not the guy who is betting on the over/under while crowing that Miami will win 13 games, at the same time.

If you are so confident (i.e. you have "cojones") then why aren't you making the bet that Miami will go 13-1?

Moreover, this internet argument DOES seem pretty life-altering for you; here you are talking about that bet a day later, yet it's just a little internet argument. You've now made at least 5 posts about the bet.

Do you want me to search for them?

Advertisement
Same people with the same posts everyday.

We get it, you love the coach.

Can we have an actual football conversation, mods?
The post was well thought out and a legitimate opinion was given. What high jacks post like this and sends them into irrevelance is when you attempt to assume motive. "Love Golden"? He never said that but even if he did so be it. It's a point of view. My interpretation is that he Loves the U and like all of us is searching for reasons to be encouraged. Here's mine. This staff has worked harder then any staff on record to build a competetive roster. It would be hard to bet that this year will be successful enough for there not to be a change but the greatest possible benefit for the U would be that they would succeed. I hope they do and that doesn't make me a Golden lover.

According to this forum, if you root for anything good this season then you're a Golden fan. Even though not one of us has said he's a good coach.

I'll say it. He's a good coach who has made some questionable decisions.

holy ****.....

How do I know?

I didn't like the hiring of Coley as an OC, and I think he showed his inexperience during the second half of the FSU game last year.
Yes, he's a great recruiter, but his talent as a play caller is still suspect. Last year he was limited with the playbook because Kaaya didn't know what he was doing most of the time. We will see this year whether Coley is a competent play caller.

I also haven't liked for 4 years our defensive coordinator's game day decisions.

It's true we haven't had the players for this Seattle Seahawks defense, and I believe that instead of suffering for 4 years playing it, we should have played a more attacking defense on all downs, while we recruited and trained players in a complicated defense.

Personally I believe we should have left the secondary on islands and blitzed every down the past 4 years.
Yeah, you are going to give up big plays but so what? In between those big play touchdowns you get to kick the crap out of a qb or running back.

I don't. I see the issues, but I also see the future vision in what he's been trying to build here for the past 4 years, and it's reflected in our current roster.

I don't love Golden, but I support him because he's the head coach of one of the only things I love in this world.

So you think Al Golden is a good football coach in one breath. Then in the other breath, you don't love him.

Why wouldn't you love a "good" coach?

holy ****.....

For some reason this response killed me.

That's all this dude could muster up after being dragged through the streets by WTH.

holy ****.....

How do I know?

you are legit retarded. Whose D is the D-Coordinator running out there?

I see a roster that's possibly the worst one we've had since I started following Miami in 1986. There are maybe 10 kids who are Miami material on this squad

Japan, Folden and staff are the absolute worst in the business for sure but I disagree about the roster. I think there is plenty of talent here. Enough talent for a 10 win season.. Unfortunately we have 3 win level coaching. Folden doesn't get the talent excuse. No way in Hades does he gets that phucking excuse. There isn't anywhere left to hide behind for this con artist.

He has an elite QB that threw for 3500 and 26 tds as a true freshman. He has plenty of skill players. He has what is on paper at least a very talented defense with highly recruited studs all over. He finally has legit depth on the DL so no excuses not to field an exceptional defense. And I don't want to hear about lack of depth at LB or CB. Every team in the nation has thin spots. Also that lack of depth is solely his responsibility. This is his 5th year here with Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties at his fingertips. There is no rational excuse to be thin in the secondary or at LB for that matter.

Such a Liar this guy. He chose to be at 80! 84 should've been the number but ***** decided to load up next year like he's going to be around to see it!

Golden says our deepest unit on paper is not deep at all.....

Stacey Coley
Herb Waters
Braxton Berrios
Malcom Lewis
Rashawn Scott
Darrel Langham
Tyre Brady

* Asked about what Lawrence Cager did to break the two-deep in a deep receiving corps, Golden responded, "I don't think we're deep. That's one of the spots that when you look at our recruiting right now we need a lot of receivers. We're short there, not where we want to be at receiver. If you have those five scholarships right now, I'd say `One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.' In that range. ...

I wonder how the upper class WR's are feeling right now....? Golden is absolutely the worst f**king head coach on the planet.

The excuse machine is kicking in early....when will the nightmare end!

Advertisement
Back