News Coming Soon --- Possibly about Xavier Williams?

fllpbc

Recruit
I ultimately believe that it is an Elijah Moore announcement but there are some items out there that have me thinking that it could actually be about Xavier Williams. His attention to Elijahs comment plus Geo randomly tweeting Xavier Edits are suspicious in timing at the very least. Though just Twitter stuff, could be smoke leading up to the fire of his flip.
IMG_2218.jpgIMG_2220.jpg
IMG_2219.jpg

Advertisement
Hopefully, Erick Marrero is tweeting him Cane emojis. We gotta get that mojo working for us.

I honestly do not understand twitter, and rightfully so, considering that i do not have a twitter account. How you all are able to interpret so much from a vague comment on Social Media?

Advertisement
I honestly do not understand twitter, and rightfully so, considering that i do not have a twitter account. How you all are able to interpret so much from a vague comment on Social Media?

I'm with you. This is actually a good question for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. It's his thing...aside from well done steaks.

I think ur name implies that there will be a flip. Obviously you should replace the b with alex and and the c stands for collins of course..... Ive got it! Alex Collins mom is going to make him be our grad transfer running back!!!

Advertisement
ALOT of commits don't communicate on these kinds of pending announcement tweets from what I've seen which gave me (slight) pause.

I'm with you. This is actually a good question for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. It's his thing...aside from well done steaks.

Me three. I don't get it at all, especially the interpreting stuff. It's like something we made fun of chicks doing back in the day , reading way too much into stuff.

I don't do Twitter , Fb or whatever else is out there. I just don't care.

Maybe I'm just old.

Me three. I don't get it at all, especially the interpreting stuff. It's like something we made fun of chicks doing back in the day , reading way too much into stuff.

Maybe I'm just old.
Something definitely will happen in the today or tommorow but idk who it could br

Advertisement
To me it seemed like Xavier was trying to get Jobe to De-commit. As he was replying to Jobe about Big News. Not sure though, hopefully it is just about Elijah.

X will decommit.jpg

Maybe I'm just old.
Something definitely will happen in the today or tommorow but idk who it could br

I love how us old people are coming to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for a translation. So what you're seeing is news either with Williams, Elijah or someone they're connected to? Is it a flip or commitment to Miami?

That would put a damper on Asante's announcement.

Advertisement

Maybe I'm just old.

I love how us old people are coming to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for a translation. So what you're seeing is news either with Williams, Elijah or someone they're connected to? Is it a flip or commitment to Miami?

I don't know I'm just basing that something will happen based on what Andrew ivins posted earlier and the guy from rivals earlier today

To me it seemed like Xavier was trying to get Jobe to De-commit. As he was replying to Jobe about Big News. Not sure though, hopefully it is just about Elijah.

View attachment 44251
The Jobe comment came after Zay responded to Moore. IDK tho. #Crootin

Seems like something is up with Moore. Don't know if its good and I should probably just leave the Twitter speculating to people who know better on here.

Maybe I'm just old.

Like I said , I don't do Twitter but I've read so much recruit posts on here I'm starting to understand it. Which scares me

Advertisement
Back