News Coming Soon --- Possibly about Xavier Williams?

I did as well. But once I got older I realized pink is better.

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

You might as well get well done too...

I do medium rare or rare but anything past medium kills it. If I could get brock to take an incremental step to medium well, I'd be satisfied for now because that gets him closer to the middle.

Good cooks know how to do well done and keep the taste...

But it's dry

A well done medium is rare!

Advertisement
I've been to games in Tallahassee, Atlanta, Columbia, South Carolina, Nashville, Raleigh, Blacksburg

I've never heard the "N" word yelled by fans

I learned a few days ago that it's a common occurrence in Tuscaloosa. And they yell it at their own players. Can anyone reconfirm?
I wrote a paper couple years ago in college, that from a study, sec black male players were interviewed. During the games, the white fans would cheer in the game for the black players. When the players were out of uniform after the game, the fans would shout the n word at them.

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

I do medium rare or rare but anything past medium kills it. If I could get brock to take an incremental step to medium well, I'd be satisfied for now because that gets him closer to the middle.

kK07Jr8.jpg

View attachment 44257

Medium. All the way.
It protects you against the ****** shefs that wanna give you something still mooing

Advertisement
Brock likes well done steaks?! Cook it in microwave and add ketchup too?

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

After 37 years of cultural conditioning this board inspired me to try a med-rare steak. Part of it wa because I found out the red isn't blood, the other part was to avoid becoming a running joke in my social circles. (No offense Brock ✊🏽)

Now I know what a steak is supposed to taste like!

Well if "cooks" are doing your steaks, no wonder you know no better. Yall better leave applebee's and red lobster alone and go spend some money...

Advertisement

Well if "cooks" are doing your steaks, no wonder you know no better. Yall better leave applebee's and red lobster alone and go spend some money...

What a perfect blend of snobbery and accuracy.

Leave well done and medium well to poorer cuts of meat. If you doing a well marbled good Rib Eye medium well you may as well order cheap chuck or at best bottom round.

My retweets have nothing to do with tomorrow lol.

As for Xavier, not as solid to Bama as people in here making it seem like. I've known him way before he ever had any offers. Trust me when I say that he really does like Miami. I definitely think he's flippable. His parents are the main sell and I feel good about that with Richt.

Brock likes well done steaks?! Cook it in microwave and add ketchup too?

Not true. Vampires aren't normal.

Advertisement
I've been to games in Tallahassee, Atlanta, Columbia, South Carolina, Nashville, Raleigh, Blacksburg

I learned a few days ago that it's a common occurrence in Tuscaloosa. And they yell it at their own players. Can anyone reconfirm?
I wrote a paper couple years ago in college, that from a study, sec black male players were interviewed. During the games, the white fans would cheer in the game for the black players. When the players were out of uniform after the game, the fans would shout the n word at them.

That sounds like a study that only interviewed Alabama players.

But it's dry

I think he meant ketchup

That sounds like a study that only interviewed Alabama players.

U couldn't possibly be serious lol!

Advertisement
Brooklyndee said Williams's decommitment from Alabaga was imminent a few months ago. Said he was on board with UM already. Just needed parents to ok it.

My retweets have nothing to do with tomorrow lol.

As for Xavier, not as solid to Bama as people in here making it seem like. I've known him way before he ever had any offers. Trust me when I say that he really does like Miami. I definitely think he's flippable. His parents are the main sell and I feel good about that with Richt.
alright, bet! Thanks Geo!

I honestly do not understand twitter, and rightfully so, considering that i do not have a twitter account. How you all are able to interpret so much from a vague comment on Social Media?

I'm with you. This is actually a good question for @brock. It's his thing...aside from well done steaks.

Me three. I don't get it at all, especially the interpreting stuff. It's like something we made fun of chicks doing back in the day , reading way too much into stuff.

I don't do Twitter , Fb or whatever else is out there. I just don't care.

Maybe I'm just old.
Something definitely will happen in the today or tommorow but idk who it could br

Unintentional comedy is the best

Advertisement
Back