News Coming Soon --- Possibly about Xavier Williams?

Advertisement
Looks like Geo is randomly retweeting Xavier stuff and separately Xavier is curious about what Elijah and Jobe are talking about. Would be shocked if it ends up being him.

Furthermore, I would venture a guess that this probably means Elijah is going to be the fourth receiver in the class, as he is clued in on our recruiting like our commits are. All just twitter speculation on my part.

My guess is Sherwood.

Wait... How'd we get from Elijah Moore to. Jamien Sherwood? I'd love to land that guy.

Brock likes well done steaks?! Cook it in microwave and add ketchup too?

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

I did as well. But once I got older I realized pink is better.

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

Williams is trying to get Jobe to Bama. Bama 247 writers already predicting Jobe flips later in the process. It's definitely not Williams.

Advertisement
I honestly do not understand twitter, and rightfully so, considering that i do not have a twitter account. How you all are able to interpret so much from a vague comment on Social Media?

I'm with you. This is actually a good question for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. It's his thing...aside from well done steaks.

Me three. I don't get it at all, especially the interpreting stuff. It's like something we made fun of chicks doing back in the day , reading way too much into stuff.

I don't do Twitter , Fb or whatever else is out there. I just don't care.

Maybe I'm just old.
Something definitely will happen in the today or tommorow but idk who it could br

I guarantee you Brock something will happen tomorrow, the world is not coming to an end tonight.

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

You might as well get well done too...

Advertisement

Lol.
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I charred a steak last night and it was rare on the inside and I took a picture to post for you but the site won't let it post.

Nah. Pink is a big difference from well done. I just won't eat anything with blood dripping from it, I'm not savage enough

I do medium rare or rare but anything past medium kills it. If I could get brock to take an incremental step to medium well, I'd be satisfied for now because that gets him closer to the middle.

fuq that kid if he goes to bama how could u not want to be a part of this class..............how cud u rep the krimson klux klan like its cool and hes my favorite WR in this class not named pope

Advertisement
Williams is trying to get Jobe to Bama. Bama 247 writers already predicting Jobe flips later in the process. It's definitely not Williams.

He's another Jeudy. Too many talented wr to worry about that cuck

Williams is worse than Jeudy who was business-like. Williams is reminding me of Dalvin Cuck. Hope he enjoys that Bama offense.

fuq that kid if he goes to bama how could u not want to be a part of this class..............how cud u rep the krimson klux klan like its cool and hes my favorite WR in this class not named pope

Wait...which kid are we fuqqing annoyed with?

Advertisement
All these dudes with less than 50 post pulling up random twitter **** lol. Rookies.

Advertisement
Back