News Coming Soon --- Possibly about Xavier Williams?

Brooklyndee said Williams's decommitment from Alabaga was imminent a few months ago. Said he was on board with UM already. Just needed parents to ok it.

Clearly incorrect , this kid is balls deep in Saban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Brooklyndee said Williams's decommitment from Alabaga was imminent a few months ago. Said he was on board with UM already. Just needed parents to ok it.

Ivins said the same thing in the last 2 weeks though so he is not wrong tbh

If Ivins and brooklyndee are saying it then there's something to it.

Believe it when I see it , there is always one so flo sellout WR to Saban

Advertisement

I also remember seeing it posted that Williams needs to actually take the step to decommit by certain time for our staff to know he's legit. Might have been by Paradise?

Believe it when I see it , there is always one so flo sellout WR to Saban

+1

I swear...I don't see what all these WRs picking Alabaga see unless it's bags. I mean ya sure, Julio Jones and Amari Cooper were amazing...but are you watching the current offense? Calvin Ridley had a 300 yard drop as a sophomore....this does not help your draft stock kids!

#savagesblockforsavages

Yeah He said that the big thing for Williams would be getting his parents on board. Also said he'd have to show some sign that he was actually interested, probably before the season starts, otherwise the staff might just move on to the next kid on their board.
I think the next person as of now would probably be Elijah Moore, maybe Kevin Austin. But I think the fact that the rest of the players want moore could play a factor.

Advertisement

Yeah He said that the big thing for Williams would be getting his parents on board. Also said he'd have to show some sign that he was actually interested, probably before the season starts, otherwise the staff might just move on to the next kid on their board.
I think the next person as of now would probably be Elijah Moore, maybe Kevin Austin. But I think the fact that the rest of the players want moore could play a factor.

If he was supposedly on board already I wonder why there'd be a problem with him showing some sign that he's really interested in flipping. I also wonder why his parents would need to be convinced to send their son to a far superior academic institution right down the street that plays a better offense for WRs to flourish in.

The kid is probably already driving the car bought from Alabama

If he was supposedly on board already I wonder why there'd be a problem with him showing some sign that he's really interested in flipping. I also wonder why his parents would need to be convinced to send their son to a far superior academic institution right down the street that plays a better offense for WRs to flourish in.

He's ready to come on board, but hasn't/didn't yet probably because he's from Florida and likes playing recruiting games.

But yeah I can't really imagine the parents would be against Miami. To me the only real reason for that is bamas giving them incentive to choose them. But who knows if thats the case or not, probably not. Otherwise everybody is getting that after talking to Xavier, so again, sounds to me like he's playing the crootin game as much as Jobe is.

Advertisement

He's ready to come on board, but hasn't/didn't yet probably because he's from Florida and likes playing recruiting games.

But yeah I can't really imagine the parents would be against Miami. To me the only real reason for that is bamas giving them incentive to choose them. But who knows if thats the case or not, probably not. Otherwise everybody is getting that after talking to Xavier, so again, sounds to me like he's playing the crootin game as much as Jobe is.

Any hesitation by parents usually means X amount of money has already been spent from

image.jpg

Last edited:

Any hesitation by parents usually means X amount of money has already been spent from

View attachment 44272

...if thats even the case.
everybody is getting their info from the recruit.

Advertisement
So by the looks of it this really may be happening.

If so, amazing WR class and close up shop there.

If he skips A Day this weekend to come to our "not a spring game" spring game, I'll believe he has legit interest in decommitting and going with the home team. He $eem$ pretty locked in with Baga to me

Advertisement
Back