News Coming Soon --- Possibly about Xavier Williams?

fuq that kid if he goes to bama how could u not want to be a part of this class..............how cud u rep the krimson klux klan like its cool and hes my favorite WR in this class not named pope

Wait...which kid are we fuqqing annoyed with?

X

kid should just burn bama and join the flow

If he's trying to flip Jobe then if Jobe stays and all these other guys stay, he might flip to us. That said, seems like he's Baga Made right now.

Advertisement
Brock likes well done steaks?! Cook it in microwave and add ketchup too?

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

I did as well. But once I got older I realized pink is better.

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

You might as well get well done too...

I do medium rare or rare but anything past medium kills it. If I could get brock to take an incremental step to medium well, I'd be satisfied for now because that gets him closer to the middle.

You ever have any good tartare? I like my steak just past the point where it's that deep red color almost the color of a good tuna. That fine line where the texture starts to change.

Nothing beats a french cooked steak in a cast iron skillet.

fuq that kid if he goes to bama how could u not want to be a part of this class..............how cud u rep the krimson klux klan like its cool and hes my favorite WR in this class not named pope

X

If he's trying to flip Jobe then if Jobe stays and all these other guys stay, he might flip to us. That said, seems like he's Baga Made right now.

Jobes been to bama alot but miami is holding them off hard............it reminds me of juedy but we r bama and they r miami.

Only way to eat a steak in my household growing up was well done.We didn't fvck around with that other sh*t

Cooking it well done dries up all the juices, toughens the meat and hurts the taste. I won't do bloody doe, no sir. But medium well is the way to go.

I do medium rare or rare but anything past medium kills it. If I could get brock to take an incremental step to medium well, I'd be satisfied for now because that gets him closer to the middle.

You ever have any good tartare? I like my steak just past the point where it's that deep red color almost the color of a good tuna. That fine line where the texture starts to change.

Nothing beats a french cooked steak in a cast iron skillet.

Yep. I love good tartare. There's a higher end German place in Richmond that has it on the menu seasonally and it's the best thing ever...served with a raw egg.

If [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] ever comes to Richmond I'm going to take him to dinner and eat tartare in front of him.

Last edited:

X

Jobes been to bama alot but miami is holding them off hard............it reminds me of juedy but we r bama and they r miami.

Plus we're the hometown team. I just wonder how this semester in Connecticut plays into it.

Advertisement
I honestly do not understand twitter, and rightfully so, considering that i do not have a twitter account. How you all are able to interpret so much from a vague comment on Social Media?

I'm with you. This is actually a good question for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. It's his thing...aside from well done steaks.

Me three. I don't get it at all, especially the interpreting stuff. It's like something we made fun of chicks doing back in the day , reading way too much into stuff.

I don't do Twitter , Fb or whatever else is out there. I just don't care.

Maybe I'm just old.

It's like Williams is saying you got news coming too?

Like you gonna flip....time to start calling out these Benedicts that wanna leave for racist Bama

Advertisement
Williams is saying Bama has a good chance with jobs and Bama 247 has added jobs to their expected class. Williams is hoping jobe and Moore end up at Bama. Williams isn't coming here

Williams is saying Bama has a good chance with jobs and Bama 247 has added jobs to their expected class. Williams is hoping jobe and Moore end up at Bama. Williams isn't coming here

Left out an important detail there. Bama writers said that list was for fun/discussion

These kids need to hold strong to the 305 and stay true to the U. Let Williams be the outcast. He's just trying to take someone from home with him to that shîthole. That's his problem. Don't make it yours, kids.

X

Plus we're the hometown team. I just wonder how this semester in Connecticut plays into it.

once he and his dad said academic plan I know he coming here cause alot of the recruits are saying that............we fuqin again $

Advertisement
I've been to games in Tallahassee, Atlanta, Columbia, Clemson, Nashville, Raleigh, Blacksburg

I've never heard the "N" word yelled by fans

I learned a few days ago that it's a common occurrence in Tuscaloosa. And they yell it at their own players. Can anyone reconfirm?

Last edited:
Brock likes well done steaks?! Cook it in microwave and add ketchup too?

Good cooks know how to do well done and keep the taste...

Advertisement

Good cooks know how to do well done and keep the taste...

But it's dry

I could be mistaken but I thought Brooklyn said a couple of months ago that Williams rushed his decision and was going to decommit? Is that still the truth or nah?

I've been to games in Tallahassee, Atlanta, Columbia, South Carolina, Nashville, Raleigh, Blacksburg

I've never heard the "N" word yelled by fans

I learned a few days ago that it's a common occurrence in Tuscaloosa. And they yell it at their own players. Can anyone reconfirm?

Usually from the student section....I have friends that go there and I've caught a couple games with them

Advertisement
Back