Off-Topic New York Pizza

If you want New York Pizza, go to New York. If you want to ship a pizza, you might as well get a DiGiorno.

The answer is Bleecker Street pizza. And they don't ship. Because what good pizza gets shipped?
Johns on Bleeker St is Top 3 Pizza joint in America

Advertisement
New Haven is 1A for Pizza and NYC is 1B. Also love Goldbelly, our company uses that for potential customers, send them little gift baskets and things from there all of the time. Works like a charm. Oh you're considering X company for your Commercial heating needs? Did they send you cuts of Wagyu Beef from a 5 star steakhouse with their offers? Didn't think so.

If you're considering Grimaldi's, I'm sure going to one their restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens, Fort Myers, or Tampa would probably be better than having one shipped.

Try the Brooklyn Bridge pizza.

Advertisement
Huh, I had no idea this Goldbelly site existed. Not that I need good pizza shipped to me since I'm in NJ.

I'd avoid Carlo's Bakery. I had no idea they were peddling pizza now but their bakery items are overrated and expensive. I went to the Hoboken location once (relatives were avid fans of Cake Boss) and could not understand the half hour line down the street.

Man, pffff....that’s a myth. It depends which Chicago style u get. And I’ve yet to eat any pizza w/ a fork. People eating pizza w/ a fork ****es me off, like I see ppl eating chicken wings w/ a fork. W/ Chicago style, u hold that bih from the bottom & start biting into it. Simple.
Or it might slap you in the mouth............

Youve got life F-ed up....NY Pizza = Ed Reed
People say this who don’t live here. It’s like telling me the Oxford Engrish Dictionary is teh goat when it doesn’t understand any modern terminology. Wal-Mart is a much better buyer of cheese than some guy named Sal. And their kitchens respect health department guidelines.

Advertisement
New Haven is 1A for Pizza and NYC is 1B. Also love Goldbelly, our company uses that for potential customers, send them little gift baskets and things from there all of the time. Works like a charm. Oh you're considering X company for your Commercial heating needs? Did they send you cuts of Wagyu Beef from a 5 star steakhouse with their offers? Didn't think so.
Pepe’s is way overrated. Sally’s is tolerable.

Grimaldi’s is a tourist trap. So is John’s.

There's a place in Tampa that does good imitation NY pizza. The chicken parm slice I had was excellent.

Fresh mozzarella is the only thing that matters at Joe's pizza and I will not hear different. If you order the regular cheese slice you're a fool.

Advertisement
Pepe’s is way overrated. Sally’s is tolerable.

Grimaldi’s is a tourist trap. So is John’s.
Overrated in the sense that I wouldn't go out of my way to travel to it but if I was in town for something I'd make sure I got it because it is **** good. Haven't had the chance to try John's or Grimaldi's yet though being in MA, I don't get over to NY too often.

Goldbelly app
You’re welcome 🙌

If money is not an issue, or its a special occasion, Goldbelly's is superb to order from, but its very expensive.

For South Florida folks, Nick's New Haven in Boca is really good.

Advertisement
It isn’t a myth, it’s how dumb they are. They are always talking about our deep dish in the comparison game, The fact is they don’t have any thing to match that heavenly goodness. What they fail to realize and what I love to remain them of is, our flat is better than that crap any day.

FACTS!!!!!

Advertisement
Back