Off-Topic New York Pizza

First it’s shipped overnight.Secondly I have a brick oven to cook it in.Third it can’t be any worse than the garbage they have here in La.And last thing is it’s only 100 bucks so it’s no big deal if it isn’t as good as it would be if I walked into a restaurant in NYC and ordered it.

Advertisement
This wont be of much help... but over the lockdown i've learned to make my own pizza - in a conventional oven no less. A thick pizza steel and homemade aged dough go a long way. Way cheaper and just as good as any takeout. Quality cheese/sauce make all the difference.

Advertisement
Don’t like deep dish..too much bread.Haven’t had NY Pizza in years and just thought about ordering some.Money really isn’t the issue but I just want to make sure that whatever I ship isn’t just Dominoes with NY address..

you know anything about Bertolino’s ?
Now I want to order NY pizza too.

Too much bread..like eating a cake...any pizzz you gotta eat with a fork isn’t pizza to me , it’s lasagna..

Man, pffff....that’s a myth. It depends which Chicago style u get. And I’ve yet to eat any pizza w/ a fork. People eating pizza w/ a fork ****es me off, like I see ppl eating chicken wings w/ a fork. W/ Chicago style, u hold that bih from the bottom & start biting into it. Simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah. Many, many times. Probably about as many times as I've eaten pizza in NYC, having lived there for many years.

The notion of taking a perfectly good New York pizza, wrapping it up, potentially freezing/shipping it for days, then putting it in a regular oven is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever heard in my entire life.

Next you're gonna talk about shipping a bagel then toasting it.
Yea that freezing **** is trash

Advertisement
My favorite pizza spots in the NYC are Joe's Pizza near Time Square, Lombardi's Pizza in Lower Manhattan, and Bleecker Street Pizza in the West Village. On a side note, 2 Bros Pizza has the best $1 pizza in the city.

Advertisement
Back