Off-Topic New York Pizza

Advertisement
Ay yo!!! Facts, chief....but tell me they don’t look good **** near each time though???! Lol. I think it took me on the 4th try to realize u can’t trust a big pepperoni & a smile, there. Lol. Chit’s trash, yo. Lol

Sometimes I can't tell if I'm biting into the pizza or the cardboard box it comes in. Yes, it's that bad!

Margherita Pizza pizza in Jamaica Queens, Lucia Pizza in Flushing or Lombardis in Manhattan​

Advertisement
Ay yo!!! Facts, chief....but tell me they don’t look good **** near each time though???! Lol. I think it took me on the 4th try to realize u can’t trust a big pepperoni & a smile, there. Lol. Chit’s trash, yo. Lol

Gotta third this. 7-11 pizza is absolutely awful.

Don’t like deep dish..too much bread.Haven’t had NY Pizza in years and just thought about ordering some.Money really isn’t the issue but I just want to make sure that whatever I ship isn’t just Dominoes with NY address..

you know anything about Bertolino’s ?
Let me know how your experience goes. I'd like to order a couple too.

Advertisement
Was thinking of ordering some pizza and need one of the Canes living up that way to give me some advice to which place might be the best to have them shipped from .

They have Joe’s and Bartolini’s listed.Are either of them any good?

your idea’s as to where my bet bet my be?

‘TIA
Was thinking of ordering some pizza and need one of the Canes living up that way to give me some advice to which place might be the best to have them shipped from .

They have Joe’s and Bartolini’s listed.Are either of them any good?

your idea’s as to where my bet bet my be?

‘TIA
Sucks Balls and you should be embarrassed that you are gonna pay all that money to have substandard pizza shipped to you,

Yeah. Many, many times. Probably about as many times as I've eaten pizza in NYC, having lived there for many years.

The notion of taking a perfectly good New York pizza, wrapping it up, potentially freezing/shipping it for days, then putting it in a regular oven is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever heard in my entire life.

Next you're gonna talk about shipping a bagel then toasting it.
Now I understand why the way you are on this board.

That's a loaf of bread with Ketchup on it. Chicago's been playing catch-up ever since Frankie Yale kicked Al Capone out of Brooklyn!
Oh yeah why dont you go get some wonderbread, a little Ragu, and some Kraft shredded mozzarella, pop in the microwave.....and bam you got New York’s finest !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, pffff....that’s a myth. It depends which Chicago style u get. And I’ve yet to eat any pizza w/ a fork. People eating pizza w/ a fork ****es me off, like I see ppl eating chicken wings w/ a fork. W/ Chicago style, u hold that bih from the bottom & start biting into it. Simple.
It isn’t a myth, it’s how dumb they are. They are always talking about our deep dish in the comparison game, The fact is they don’t have any thing to match that heavenly goodness. What they fail to realize and what I love to remain them of is, our flat is better than that crap any day.

Yeah. Many, many times. Probably about as many times as I've eaten pizza in NYC, having lived there for many years.

The notion of taking a perfectly good New York pizza, wrapping it up, potentially freezing/shipping it for days, then putting it in a regular oven is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever heard in my entire life.

Next you're gonna talk about shipping a bagel then toasting it.
with lox and capers... oye vey!!!

Advertisement
Back