New workout vid

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Tweed can you inquire why Feeley has these boys deadlifting using an alternating grip? Somebody is going to tear a bicep doing that. They should be using a hook grip, which is what they would use for the OLY lifts anyway. There’s simply no good reason at all to use an alternating grip.

If you use proper form, you're not going to tear a bicep doing alternate grips on dead lifts. The only way you tear a bicep is if you try curling the weight. This is pretty standard when you start getting up in weight on dead lifts. Using alternate grip allows you to not have to focus on grip and more on actually just trying to lift and use proper technique.

Advertisement

@Tweed can you inquire why Feeley has these boys deadlifting using an alternating grip? Somebody is going to tear a bicep doing that. They should be using a hook grip, which is what they would use for the OLY lifts anyway. There’s simply no good reason at all to use an alternating grip.

I didn’t want to be that guy who pointed that out but since we are here, I agree. No reason to use that grip. Yes you can lift more, but more potential for muscle imbalances and injury. Also as you stated, stay with the grip you use in the follwwoing Olympic lifts such as power cleans.

The one thing no one has brought up is how big the IPF is when it comes to training. I saw them pushing prowlers in that film. That turf allows them to do a lot of different stuff you might not want to do on your practice fields.

Advertisement
The one thing no one has brought up is how big the IPF is when it comes to training. I saw them pushing prowlers in that film. That turf allows them to do a lot of different stuff you might not want to do on your practice fields.
They have to do it now since there isn’t any space to work on the other fields as they are refurbishing those for spring football

Diaz has this team in beast mode and I love it.the :neonu:will put fear into the college football 🏈 world again.oppossing players will be shyting they're pants getting off the bus on game days.

Whatever workout we do I hope Manny also knows that the heat is our homefield advantage. Take them outside under that Florida heat and get them trained up.

Advertisement
I dont know where Bolden is playing but aint no way anyone should be starting over Hall, his potential is through the roof and he closes fast. Theres no safety on the roster that closes like him.

bolden will def be in the rotation but he aint starting unless he comes in killin ****

Advertisement
Back