New workout vid

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

a guy that plays like this should not be allowed to play that big

I stopped watching film because everybody looks really good to me in their highlights. So understand that a guy would really have to stand out for me to notice.

The violence in Hall's highlights leaps off the screen in a way I don't recall seeing before. Any receiver that's not thinking about this kid when he goes up for the ball hasn't been paying attention.

If he shows up on Miami film the way he did in HS film, we've got a star on our hands.

Advertisement
@Tweed can you inquire why Feeley has these boys deadlifting using an alternating grip? Somebody is going to tear a bicep doing that. They should be using a hook grip, which is what they would use for the OLY lifts anyway. There’s simply no good reason at all to use an alternating grip.
There is actually no research that backs that up. The injury risk for both grips is the same. No true deviation for you to say that one leads to more injuries than the other.

There is actually no research that backs that up. The injury risk for both grips is the same. No true deviation for you to say that one leads to more injuries than the other.

Regardless, there is absolutely no good reason to be using an alternating grip. It adds nothing of value for the deadlift or any other lift. Simply put, nobody should be using it.

I hate these videos. Getting me pumped up and ****. Speculating on how many sacks Rousseau and Garvin gonna have or how many recievers Hall gonna knockout. ******* HYPED! Wooo!

............Then the season starts and we lose to Duke lmao smh. Hopefully we're witnessing a new staff, new attitude and renewed purpose.

Advertisement
Back