New unis

Advertisement
1518321828000.png
1518322018131.png
1518322062690.png
1518322078011.png

I'm Cool with keeping our Jerseys but Put the U on the dam Collar man and just tweek things how they should be with the orange and green

Attachments

• 1518321959962.png
    1518321959962.png
    394.5 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Dont understand why you guys dont care about being the most swagged out team... Its nothing monumental...LOOK GOOD Play BETTER

I'm sure your joking, but we actually would recruit better if we looked good. Tons of kids went to Oregon just because of the swag they have. Also, Jordan brand schools get kids just because they want the Jordan swag. BTW are you Pike? Skol is Pikes drink of choice.

The only bad thing about our uniforms is that we only wore Orange tops 2 times this season. How is that even possible?

Nothing wrong with the unis..just get rid of the strawberry patterns and put the U on the collar and we're set. I love what adidas did with them.

Adidas new design is fine; the only thing I don’t like is the font in the back seems to be crooked, and poosibly moving the Adidas logo to the sleeves vs. upper chest. When someone has The C for captain or we have a bowl patch, it just seems to be too much going on, on the jerseys.

Regardless, they look way cleaner than before.

Advertisement
Anybody know if we are finally going to add The U to the collar ? Our Jerseys are so plain unlike other adidas schools. I hope richt lets them swag out this year and let them choose what they want to wear and what colors.

Any update. It's Crazy how Richt limits the kids and treating them like that.

5557.gif

Supposed to get new ones and personally based on the hints adidas and Miami equipment guys have said on Twitter we will like them a lot whatever that means. I expect for the U to be on the collar and to do away with the strawberry patterns on the jersey

Would be quite the story if the Miami equipment guys were leaking that they thought the new unis would be met with universal disdain.

View attachment 58312View attachment 58314View attachment 58315View attachment 58316

I'm Cool with keeping our Jerseys but Put the U on the dam Collar man and just tweek things how they should be with the orange and green

I like all these, all this crazy stuff with uni's these days is for the wanna-be's imo. Look at the perennial powers, they dont need halloween looking uni's to get kids and neither do we, to name a few....Texas, Bama, PSU, OU, SC, FSU, UGA, Mich, etc. I just dont buy that kids go to a school because of the uniforms

Advertisement
I'm sure your joking, but we actually would recruit better if we looked good. Tons of kids went to Oregon just because of the swag they have. Also, Jordan brand schools get kids just because they want the Jordan swag. BTW are you Pike? Skol is Pikes drink of choice.

Wait.... when did Oregon recruit well? They just had their best class ever and it got Taggert the FSU job.

Advertisement
Sure, they're just uniforms but...

- add The U to the collar
- take out the stupid pattern on the jersey
- our pants look like **** and are way too baggy
- no orange laces on black cleats, looks tacky as ****

/upgrade over the garbage nike was giving us

Sure, they're just uniforms but...

- add The U to the collar
- take out the stupid pattern on the jersey
- our pants look like **** and are way too baggy
- no orange laces on black cleats, looks tacky as ****

/upgrade over the garbage nike was giving us
Actually agree with this post

Sounds like a bunch of you "guys" need to stop playing dress up with your barbie dolls.

I'll see you at mat drills tomorrow morning. 5:30 AM sharpish.

Ehhhh, I would rather them use a material that doesn't stretch.
Everyone's jersey has stretch to them, doesn't matter if it's Nike/Adidas/UA/RA. That's just where the technology is right now.

Now, having the "stretch marks" like Adidas has is another thing. BUT - that being said, the new Adidas templates should look like the Primeknit ones that they showed in the Army AA game in January. They're still going to have a "pattern", but it's going to be the Primeknit, and looks a lot more subtle than the "stretch marks" Adidas has had in their uniforms for the better part of a decade. Here's an example of what they might look like:

2018-army-primeknit-a1-uni_east02.jpg

Notice the knit-looking woven style, and the cuffs at the end of the sleeves.

Advertisement
Back