New unis

skolcanes

Band
Anybody know if we are finally going to add The U to the collar ? Our Jerseys are so plain unlike other adidas schools. I hope richt lets them swag out this year and let them choose what they want to wear and what colors.

Any update. It's Crazy how Richt limits the kids and treating them like that.

Advertisement
Supposed to get new ones and personally based on the hints adidas and Miami equipment guys have said on Twitter we will like them a lot whatever that means. I expect for the U to be on the collar and to do away with the strawberry patterns on the jersey

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're getting the new Adidas template, expect minor changes at the most

Last edited:
Advertisement
Supposed to get new ones and personally based on the hints adidas and Miami equipment guys have said on Twitter we will like them a lot whatever that means. I expect for the U to be on the collar and to do away with the strawberry patterns on the jersey
**** ya

Advertisement
Anybody know if we are finally going to add The U to the collar ? Our Jerseys are so plain unlike other adidas schools. I hope richt lets them swag out this year and let them choose what they want to wear and what colors.

Any update. It's Crazy how Richt limits the kids and treating them like that.

How did this post about our jersey being plain (which is dumb enough for one post) turn into Richt limiting the kids?

Advertisement
Back