New unis

So things aren’t close between us and FSU? They are that much better than Us?

Chatman got slow played by us and lives way closer to FSU so maybe he just wanted to stay home. Briggs has been all FSU and thats probably because his entire time growing up he just saw FSU beat Miami.

Advertisement
Chatman got slow played by us and lives way closer to FSU so maybe he just wanted to stay home. Briggs has been all FSU and thats probably because his entire time growing up he just saw FSU beat Miami.

It’s almost like you’re beginning to realize that switching up jerseys every game isn’t going to land you recruits, but will make it certain that you don’t have an iconic uniform.

It’s almost like you’re beginning to realize that switching up jerseys every game isn’t going to land you recruits, but will make it certain that you don’t have an iconic uniform.

Nope. I realized that switching up jerseys is another layer that will make your school more appealing then the next. Thats why I don't believe you graduated anytime recently. Or where you a commuter and the only time you spent on campus was either at class or club richter?

Nope. I realized that switching up jerseys is another layer that will make your school more appealing then the next. Thats why I don't believe you graduated anytime recently. Or where you a commuter and the only time you spent on campus was either at class or club richter?

When you learn the difference between “then” or “than,” I’ll answer your dumb question. You didn’t graduate from UM, liar. It’s obvious. You probably are in Miami-Dade CC.

The entire premise of your idiotic porst is that “if everything else is equal, then the one thing that isn’t will be determinative.” Wow. Groundbreaking stuff. And you’ve somehow deduced that every single kid would choose the school that switches up their jerseys...when the schools that are at the top of the recruiting rankings every year are the schools with classic uniforms.

Things are never “equal” when kids are choosing schools. You have no evidence to back up your claim that “switching” jerseys makes a school more appealing at all. Your entire argument is that you saw kids on campus wearing white UM jerseys. Take your L and go study basic grammar before pretending to be a college graduate.

Advertisement
When you learn the difference between “then” or “than,” I’ll answer your dumb question. You didn’t graduate from UM, liar. It’s obvious. You probably are in Miami-Dade CC.

The entire premise of your idiotic porst is that “if everything else is equal, then the one thing that isn’t will be determinative.” Wow. Groundbreaking stuff. And you’ve somehow deduced that every single kid would choose the school that switches up their jerseys...when the schools that are at the top of the recruiting rankings every year are the schools with classic uniforms.

Things are never “equal” when kids are choosing schools. You have no evidence to back up your claim that “switching” jerseys makes a school more appealing at all. Your entire argument is that you saw kids on campus wearing white UM jerseys. Take your L and go study basic grammar before pretending to be a college graduate.

You are an idiot if you think the way I type on a forum has anything to do with my education. You were probably a communications major. Why not do an easy thing that will give you an advantage. I'm not saying to build a multi million training facility.

the uniform is part of your identity. Different uniform every game is Oregon's identity, not ours. Having blue turf is Boise states thing, not ours.

Miami and "The U" means something so treat it with the respect that it has earned.

Lol; Uniforms sell a program too. Classic uniforms are always clean. We took a clean model and swagged it in 2001. Of course winning solves everything, but uniforms looking clean and crisp definitely helps.

Also, completely off subject, but kinda on subject, have anyone seen the LBJ Miami Hurricane Nikes??! Those mugs are so clean and just purchased them.

Advertisement
Back