New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
That first ultraboost adidas made for us was the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I wore those suckers through to the sole. The orange ones were meh, and I didn't even get the white ones they released last year. But I'm gonna be all over these (and those o&g dunks).

Agreed on the orange ones (they just didn't fit right...too tight, especially in the top of the foot), and the original green/orange cloth ones (those were great - any of the ultraboost DNA 1.0's feel awesome). I have to inform you - the white ones from last year are probably the most comfortable of the bunch since they have the extra ultraboost with the 21 platform...amazing feel.

Restock? Technically they haven't even stocked yet.

That ****'s posting was them jumping the gun. You can't even find the shoe yet on adidas, Fanatics, CanesWear, AllCanes, or the UM Bookstore.
Oh okay thought they dropped and sold out

Advertisement
They are crazy comfortable. I would have flipped the Green and Orange but these are cool.

OK, hold on; I’m confused. U’re saying they r crazy comfortable, but @TheOriginalCane said they haven’t even dropped yet.

Was this just in gist b/c of the shoe, itself, or have they indeed dropped & are no longer available?

OK, hold on; I’m confused. U’re saying they r crazy comfortable, but @TheOriginalCane said they haven’t even dropped yet.

Was this just in gist b/c of the shoe, itself, or have they indeed dropped & are no longer available?

No, I think he's saying THAT MODEL was comfortable, not the most recent drop (which ain't even dropped yet).

Advertisement

My bad, I meant the ultra boost that have come out the previous years. I

For the record, today I'm wearing my Ultraboost 22s in all-black. Love 'em.

Buuuuuttttt...looking forward to buying more Nike in my future....

So I have a confession:

Last weekend, Adidas x Gucci had a pop up shop w/ limited quantity of items at a fashion mall in Orange County, CA. There was a beautiful young lady who caught my attention, so I went over to the shop. I was feeling several items, & came close to buying some shoes, but then an Angel named Sara (my personal shopper at LV) called me to let me know, LV did a collab w/ Nike & her store was selected to carry some of the shoes. So I quickly woke up, & walked out. Sara is equally as beautiful, so I made a business decision. lol.

For the record, today I'm wearing my Ultraboost 22s in all-black. Love 'em.

Buuuuuttttt...looking forward to buying more Nike in my future....
For the record…

4688C53C-C6C9-4855-9F57-68A113EF7D4E.jpeg

Great shoe. And, made with ocean plastics. So I saved me a whale. What did you do today?

Advertisement
are those ultra boost. I have a pair and I actually find them uncomfortable to work out in compared to nikes. maybe its that one?
Those look like the 2020 boost platform, with Parley primeknit on top. I run in similar (non-Parley, but primeknit upper), and they're great to run in for me anyway.

Fashion is one thing, to each their own preferences there - but when it comes to working out, I say find what works best for your foot. It's vital to avoid injury. I don't care if I'm viewed as an adidas fanboy or whatnot...but if I try one of their shoes and it's not gonna be good for me to workout in it...I'll move on to something that is - whether that's UA, Brooks, Asics, Nike, Hoka, etc...doesn't matter to me what the brand it when it comes to workouts...comfort and avoiding injury is king.

Those look like the 2020 boost platform, with Parley primeknit on top. I run in similar (non-Parley, but primeknit upper), and they're great to run in for me anyway.

Fashion is one thing, to each their own preferences there - but when it comes to working out, I say find what works best for your foot. It's vital to avoid injury. I don't care if I'm viewed as an adidas fanboy or whatnot...but if I try one of their shoes and it's not gonna be good for me to workout in it...I'll move on to something that is - whether that's UA, Brooks, Asics, Nike, Hoka, etc...doesn't matter to me what the brand it when it comes to workouts...comfort and avoiding injury is king.
I was just wondering if mine were just too stiff compared to how they should be. Maybe I haven’t worn them in enough

Advertisement
I was just wondering if mine were just too stiff compared to how they should be. Maybe I haven’t worn them in enough
Could be. Break-in period on the boosts are normally pretty quick though, especially w/the Primeknit uppers that just kind of mold to the top of your foot like a sock. If it's the upper that's too stiff, try wearing them w/o laces, or loosen up the laces as much as you want. Should relieve pressure and allow the Primeknit upper to move more comfortably.

Could be. Break-in period on the boosts are normally pretty quick though, especially w/the Primeknit uppers that just kind of mold to the top of your foot like a sock. If it's the upper that's too stiff, try wearing them w/o laces, or loosen up the laces as much as you want. Should relieve pressure and allow the Primeknit upper to move more comfortably.
its def the upper thats stiff. everything else is fine. maybe ill try that (loosening up laces)

Just a FYI, get all the Primeknit u can while u can; a 2020 judgement in favor of Nike took on a new leg. Right now Nike is suing Adidas & Adidas is suing Nike. Nike is suing Adidas over Primeknit & Adidas is suing Nike over Snkrs app & Adapt shoes.

Advertisement
Back