New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Military Appreciation 2022

1660094335272.png

Advertisement
That foam trucker hat is BAD wow

I'm never sure if you youngsters mean that as a good thing or a bad thing...

I love the design, but I haven't been a fan of trucker hats since they were first invented in the 1970s...

Last edited:
A working theory. Since Mario arrived, canes community events and canesfest have had players donning the "t-shirt" jersey, which is a departure from years past when players would wear their game issued jerseys to elementary schools, community engagement events, and canesfest. I wonder if Mario and Rad have put the pressure on Adidas for new jerseys this season.

Points working against the theory: 1) we just received new uniforms last year with the corduroy pattern and U on the shield. 2) Turnaround time for new jerseys would seemingly be too short. New jerseys are usually planned out years in advance. 3) It looks like players took their media day photos in last years uniforms.

I just find it peculiar that our players haven't donned their game issued jerseys other than in the spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
A working theory. Since Mario arrived, canes community events and canesfest have had players donning the "t-shirt" jersey, which is a departure from years past when players would wear their game issued jerseys to elementary schools, community engagement events, and canesfest. I wonder if Mario and Rad have put the pressure on Adidas for new jerseys this season.

Points working against the theory: 1) we just received new uniforms last year with the corduroy pattern and U on the shield. 2) Turnaround time for new jerseys would seemingly be too short. New jerseys are usually planned out years in advance. 3) It looks like players took their media day photos in last years uniforms.

I just find it peculiar that our players haven't donned their game issued jerseys other than in the spring game
didnt the template remain the same but Adidas used diff tech? '

im happy with the template right now no matter the outfitter. id like some decent fan gear options though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back