New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Really? I’m waiting to see the rest but they look much better than the last ones.

Not saying much, honestly. Lol

I didn’t like the last ones, but I heard the last ones were better than the 1st ones. When the 1st ones dropped, I didn’t like the fit, but thought it was cool, while others thought they were fire. I can at least say both had Orange & Green colors; these appear to have a highlighter orange & highlighter green to “mimic” lights.

Not saying much, honestly. Lol

I didn’t like the last ones, but I heard the last ones were better than the 1st ones. When the 1st ones dropped, I didn’t like the fit, but thought it was cool, while others thought they were fire. I can at least say both had Orange & Green colors; these appear to have a highlighter orange & highlighter green to “mimic” lights.
I am not a big fan of black uniforms but the original were the best. These reflect the new locker room look.

Advertisement
The first black units were the best they could’ve mixed and matched with the white helmet and pants I feel like the first ones were wasted. Don’t like last 2 black combos. Nike save us please

No GIF

Advertisement
If they're going to try and do a neon theme with black they might as well go full Miami Vice.

Imagine a stadium where half the crowd is dressed like Don Johnson. That's a party.

View attachment 203873

Was thinking the same; I mean if we doing neon lights, F it…just go full Miami Vice at this point. At first it was “Fck Nike for touching the lids”, but Adidas have been touching our lids for a minute, & giving us hella different color schemes. We’ve seen:
-White lids w/ a Silver U
-Black Helmets w/ Silver U
-Black Helmets w/ Traditional O&G U
-Black Helmets w/ Metallic O&G U
-Black Helmets w/ Neon O&G U

We’ve had aqua green jerseys, white & forest green jersey, white & silver jerseys, black, orange & camo jerseys, & now black w/ neon orange & green.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm in a wait and see mode. From what I can see... I'm not liking the number font. The rounded numbers don't do it for me. :noidea:
That's the same font as our regular jerseys and last year's black jerseys. It looks great. It's the original Y2K Nike uniform font.

Advertisement
That's the same font as our regular jerseys and last year's black jerseys. It looks great. It's the original Y2K Nike uniform font.
Are you sure? That font looks different to me. It looks like the font on dem Parley soccer type Jerseys (them white recycled trash joints). I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back