New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Highlights:

- The Miami Vice font
- The helmet looks better than I thought based on the first image. Clean.
- The whole uniform works as a unit. Some of the previous alts we've had look like 3 different departments designed the pants, the top, and the helmet. This is a coherent presentation.

Lows:
- The numbers, that green just looks weird, IMO.
- Shoulders, I get the blown back palm tree but freaking palm trees are not part of UM brand design. Stop trying to make the most passive feature of south florida a thing.
- Obviously the U shield is jacked up, lol
Yup. Although if they just make the numbers Orange, I can live with the rest. Not my favorite alternate jersey but I’m an old guy - if this fires up players and recruits then cool.

Advertisement
Or team colors?

A team rich in tradition doesn’t need to sell its brand off like Oregon with gimmicky uniforms…
The green is in a limier shade so it glows better - youre acting like it’s purple and yellow.

It’s a one time alternate jersey, it’s not supposed to be the exact same as what we see every other week.

Advertisement
I like the helmet and the trimming on the actual uniform. The numbers are meh. Overall, I like them. But, it obviously depends how they look live

The green is in a limier shade so it glows better - youre acting like it’s purple and yellow.

It’s a one time alternate jersey, it’s not supposed to be the exact same as what we see every other week.
How about they master quality of our regular uniforms? It’s taken over half a decade to finally put a U back plate so it doesn’t look deformed like the current ACC and adidas logos still do

Or how about better fitment of the uniforms…

No it’s better to have these ugly one off jerseys… got it. “The kids love it!”

Advertisement
If they're going to try and do a neon theme with black they might as well go full Miami Vice.

Imagine a stadium where half the crowd is dressed like Don Johnson. That's a party.

View attachment 203873

These combos belong in the World Football League playing against the Orlando Thunder on Miami Subs promotion night 🙄

Eh, they look fine. I've seen worse. lol

I do love the reveal video though. Always looks natural for a dude in full football uniform and helmet to be cruising around Biscayne Bay

And being that these are neon, will Hard Rock replace the field lights with black lights so the neon colors really stick out? :cool:

Advertisement
Eh, they look fine. I've seen worse. lol

I do love the reveal video though. Always looks natural for a dude in full football uniform and helmet to be cruising around Biscayne Bay

And being that these are neon, will Hard Rock replace the field lights with black lights so the neon colors really stick out? :cool:
Lmfaooo

When you put it like that.....

🤣🤣😂😂

Advertisement
Back