New Unis !! (We hope)

pause damnit pause lol
165D6136-7B88-4F05-B9D6-E883107AA534.gif

Advertisement
The last nike jerseys beside the helmets were fire. They were the number one uniforms that year in a vote.

Soooooo many people have forgotten this...

Who's got that photo of Duke Johnson's reaction to the jersey? EDIT: Never mind, I didn't realize @Rellyrell had the whole **** video....

1659972467986.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah, I saw this. Lol. Hence, y I’m on the prowl to see if one or two slipped through the cracks. We have a clearance outlet store out here, & I believe there’s one in Orlando, too. It’s not the typical outlet; it’s typically shoes that have minor defects or some that literally just slipped through the cracks. My boy was able to get The Mambacitas in his size there. The defect? The #2 had barely noticeable scuff line on them.

I probably have a better chance winning the lotto while getting bit by a shark, though. Lol

Yeah, I saw this. Lol. Hence, y I’m on the prowl to see if one or two slipped through the cracks. We have a clearance outlet store out here, & I believe there’s one in Orlando, too. It’s not the typical outlet; it’s typically shoes that have minor defects or some that literally just slipped through the cracks. My boy was able to get The Mambacitas in his size there. The defect? The #2 had barely noticeable scuff line on them.

I probably have a better chance winning the lotto while getting bit by a shark, though. Lol

Oh, and for the record, I got zero-point-zero of the Yeezy slides either on the retail drop OR the "Confirmed" lottery...

Typical...

Advertisement
Ain't even gonna lie, in spite of my love of Nike, this is a great shoe and I'm ordering this one as soon as possible:

View attachment 203240
View attachment 203241
View attachment 203242

Gotta love this subtle detail, UM's founding date...
View attachment 203245
That first ultraboost adidas made for us was the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I wore those suckers through to the sole. The orange ones were meh, and I didn't even get the white ones they released last year. But I'm gonna be all over these (and those o&g dunks).

Advertisement
That first ultraboost adidas made for us was the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I wore those suckers through to the sole. The orange ones were meh, and I didn't even get the white ones they released last year. But I'm gonna be all over these (and those o&g dunks).

So that’s something I’ve now heard from like 10 ppl; that while the UB r hella comfortable, when worn consistently, the sole falls apart. Was this ur experience? That’s just wild to hear b/c I had an Air Max bubble bust on me (the OG Uptempos), but that was me playing b-ball, street football, on a daily basis. I was hard af on those joints, & I’m not sure y. Lol. But all my other shoes? Man, even from ‘99 they r in perfect shape. The only shoe I had to tune up was some Jordan 7’s b/c the air pocket underneath had collapse when I stepped over a nail. (Got that fixed ASAP)

Miami x Yeezy has to happen.

Yeezy x Adidas is barely happening. Lol. U didn’t see the post I put in this thread w/ him complaining about not authorizing Yeezy Day? Lol. Bro has been upset w/ Adidas lately. Honestly, I don’t even blame Adidas. Ye has been on one, & Adidas has given that man w/e he want & put up w/ his b.s (partly b/c they have no choice, lol). It’s widely rumored come 2026, Ye is leaving Adidas. Most likely he’ll start his own clothing/fashion line, which if imma be honest, think he’s been using Adidas for this entire time.

Oh, and for the record, I got zero-point-zero of the Yeezy slides either on the retail drop OR the "Confirmed" lottery...

Typical...

I posted here that Yeezy Day was a hot mess. A lot of ppl in the mix said it was an unmitigated disaster from showing products that wasn’t available, payments not processing, system overloading w/ error msgs…I think that’s what prompted Ye to call them out & say he didn’t authorize that day.

So that’s something I’ve now heard from like 10 ppl; that while the UB r hella comfortable, when worn consistently, the sole falls apart. Was this ur experience? That’s just wild to hear b/c I had an Air Max bubble bust on me (the OG Uptempos), but that was me playing b-ball, street football, on a daily basis. I was hard af on those joints, & I’m not sure y. Lol. But all my other shoes? Man, even from ‘99 they r in perfect shape. The only shoe I had to tune up was some Jordan 7’s b/c the air pocket underneath had collapse when I stepped over a nail. (Got that fixed ASAP)
Yeah. I wore them anywhere and everywhere for about 2 or 3 years. Gym, running, tailgates... The tire-like rubber on the bottom wore down near the heel and once the boost material started to erode they were no longer functionable. Still, would buy that shoe again and again. Not as big of a fan of the newer ultraboosts though.

Advertisement
Back