New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
I loved them in person & am I purchasing one as we speak. Again, the student athletes went HAM over them, so they couldn’t have been that overrated. Lol.
Fair enough.

Either way, it’s all based on preferences. No biggie. One thing I’ll give those uniforms is the quality was amazing. My biggest beef with Adidas uniforms.

Advertisement
Fair enough.

Either way, it’s all based on preferences. No biggie. One thing I’ll give those uniforms is the quality was amazing. My biggest beef with Adidas uniforms.

I think that’s been all of our beef. Lol. Either way, it “appears” from multiple folks this union may be coming to a close. If or when we go back to the Nike umbrella, I just want clean jerseys. No highlighter chit, no two toned chit, clean & classic & I need Rad & Zo to approve everything. I don’t want Nike to be allowed to go rogue b/c some on their design team try to be too futuristic, & I called them out on that. Give us classics, some modern, subtle changes & throwbacks to commemorate a special moment/player that wore that uniform (occasionally).

Well u know being a L.A guy, Cortez & Chucks r a must have in the repertoire; however, must be careful where u wear these shoes at. Lol.
I’m rocking Adidas NMD & Ultra boosts, retro J’s, Red Chucks, classic Tim’s, and my caiman leather cowboy boots. Depends on the day.

Used to be heavy on AF1s until I hit my mid 20s, haven’t bought any since.

I’m rocking Adidas NMD & Ultra boosts, retro J’s, Red Chucks, classic Tim’s, and my caiman leather cowboy boots. Depends on the day.

Used to be heavy on AF1s until I hit my mid 20s, haven’t bought any since.

U’re more than fine to wear Red Chucks where I live, but go two blocks East??! Not so much. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess u haven’t been hearing about Adidas’ financial woes, huh?
I think that’s been all of our beef. Lol. Either way, it “appears” from multiple folks this union may be coming to a close. If or when we go back to the Nike umbrella, I just want clean jerseys. No highlighter chit, no two toned chit, clean & classic & I need Rad & Zo to approve everything. I don’t want Nike to be allowed to go rogue b/c some on their design team try to be too futuristic, & I called them out on that. Give us classics, some modern, subtle changes & throwbacks to commemorate a special moment/player that wore that uniform (occasionally).
Fam, we’ve waited a long time for this man. Can’t believe we’ve had to whiteness that trash brand outfit our team for so long. Finally can get back to buying things each season.

Advertisement
Link to wherever you posted about Adidas financial situation.

Agreed! Is that too much to ask for?

Advertisement
Back