• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

New Unis !! (We hope)

Dwinstitles

All-American
And it’s crooked, af. I’m just not sure what material they r using since it’s their “optimum” material. As soon as those pads come on, The ACC patch it tilted one way, The Adidas logo is tilted another way, & the 22 is distorted.

By comparison, notice Gus’ jersey in 2014, that despite being engaged, in motion, the jersey remains aesthetically intact, both in fit & design.
Nike is godly bruh.....I want Nike f everything else. Adidas be feeling cheap asf

Dwinstitles

All-American

Don't care what the old heads say these shuts were clean. I just showed my son and he said those shuts are fire

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner

Don't care what the old heads say these shuts were clean. I just showed my son and he said those shuts are fire

I just want a compare & contrast moment:

Vs.

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium

Photoshop makes anything look good. They don’t look that good in person.

Hufftwoseven

Recruit
049D56B4-FBC0-4AD5-A227-2F82DCB4C64B.jpeg

We talking shoes?? Can’t believe I hit on these on snkrs 🤣 already sent off to stockx I’m not wearing $1k shoes, I’ll buy 5-7 pairs all combined for less lol

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Photoshop makes anything look good. They don’t look that good in person.

I respectfully disagree & others did too.

BR had us as the 3rd best jersey of 2014 (can’t post that article)

But here r others:

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
I respectfully disagree & others did too.

BR had us as the 3rd best jersey of 2014 (can’t post that article)

But here r others:

How much stock do you put into best uniform articles?

My point is, that image looks really cool because it’s photoshopped. They don’t look that good in person. Massively overrated.

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
How much stock do you put into best uniform articles?

My point is, that image looks really cool because it’s photoshopped. They don’t look that good in person. Massively overrated.

I loved them in person & am I purchasing one as we speak. Again, the student athletes went HAM over them, so they couldn’t have been that overrated. Lol.

CanesFan93

Junior

The all green and Smoke were dope but that shell sh*t was ugly af.