New Transfer Committed

Advertisement
Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV
It does seem that way but it really is like this everywhere....

So, I did as you suggested and what I saw was a RT who can certainly run block guys who are smaller than he is-very good effort. But, I did not see him block anyone who was as big as he is. I hope he turns into an NFL HOF OL but I think there is a reason we didn't have to beat any top teams for his services. My gut tells me that our new OL coach is not wowed by our current roster and thinks this "promotion" will help depth.
Great!!! Now we can chat. 1st off, you do realize that a big offensive lineman will normally block guys smaller, right? 2nd, you mentioned that he gives very good effort. Do you not believe that has been one of the issues with our bigger OL? He communicates well, he gets were he needs to be and is aggressive at the point of attack with his size. I do believe Justice may feel good about what we have, just knows what he is getting from this kid and believes he can help push RT and provide experience at OG.

Miami is just gonna be okay with be mediocre I see. This is just another Ousman Traore.
I respectfully disagree. He's a utility OL who can provide legitimate depth at three spots. I think he gives Jalen Rivers all he wants in the battle at LG.

I wrote up Traore, so I can verify to you I wasn't high on Traore.

This kid has the play temperament, size, and weight room strength to play here. Needs to learn to roll his hips into contact to be a better finisher and people mover, play lower, and not expose his chest if he ever wants to play RT, but I think he has P5 tools at LG.

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree. He's a utility OL who can provide legitimate depth at three spots. I think he gives Jalen Rivers all he wants in the battle at LG.

This kid has the play temperament, size, and weight room strength to play here. Needs to learn to roll his hips into contact to be a better finisher and people mover, play lower, and not expose his chest if he ever wants to play RT, but I think he has P5 tools at LG.
Okay I will bite how does Justice measure up in your linemen KPI matrix. Because based on his available full game UNLV film, it's a wasted 2022 OG spot.

I am thinking we need a full Lance Roffers Evaluation (LRE vs Coach Hayes WRE) to walk us all off the ledge.

Here is link to the MWC All conference players. It appears the best MWC dlines were 1- San Jose, 2

Go Canes

PS: I am huge fan of both LRE & WRE

Last edited:

Hey Lance you don’t have to respectfully disagree. Just either agree with someone or call them a shrimp**** and say I disagree with your ***.

in @Lance Roffers and @gogeta4 I trust in these matters...

Okay I will bite how does Justice measure up in your linemen KPI matrix. Because based on his available full game UNLV film, it's a wasted 2022 OG spot.

I am thinking we need a full Lance Roffers Evaluation (LRE vs Coach Hayes WRE) to walk us all off the ledge.

Here is link to the MWC All conference players. It appears the best MWC dlines were 1- San Jose, 2

Go Canes

PS: I am huge fan of both LRE & WRE

Luckily, we have Cleveland Reed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back