New Transfer Committed

Advertisement
but We couldn’t take moore as a lb transfer from vandy? I like this pick up but really would rather see 2 lbs brought in via portal

Advertisement
Kid has gotten better every year, just need a solid consistent player

Plus he is eligible in 2022 when Donaldson is gone, so will have a whole year more under Justice to continue to develop. And for 2021, there's not a lot of depth behind our starters. What happens if Clark doesn't come back from injury quickly enough or Donaldson has issues again? We definitely could use the pickup. I'm glad Justice brought him in.

Plus he is eligible in 2022 when Donaldson is gone, so will have a whole year more under Justice to continue to develop. And for 2021, there's not a lot of depth behind our starters. What happens if Clark doesn't come back from injury quickly enough or Donaldson has issues again? We definitely could use the pickup. I'm glad Justice brought him in.
that and maybe this allows Donaldson to start at center

i'm not saying the kid is a savior, but traore was a juco kid, this guy made an all conference team out west ... we're not gonna be maulers yet ... we're gonna have to play together and tough while being technical
He wasn't even honorable mention all mountain west, keep in mind that is 4th string best at the OT position. So the MWC conference felt there were 6 better Tackles then him in their mediocre G5 conference. But yeah this young man is Miami worthy??????

Hopefully Justice will prevail, and hopefully is not blind in this case.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was honorable mention all mountain west, keep in mind that is 4th string best at the OT position. So the MWC conference felt there were 6 better Tackles then him in their mediocre G5 conference. But yeah this young man is Miami worthy??????

Hopefully Justice will prevail, and hopefully is not blind in this case.

Go Canes
Only 3 they go by position

Advertisement
At worst we added some depth to an offensive line that's pretty deep with very few standouts. At best we have a starter for the next two years on the inside who has good size where we need a road grader type. Either way it's a good pickup. Give us a lb to take flags spot and I'll be satisfied going into the season

Advertisement
There are two Tackles named regardless of side they play.

Sorry let me correct that Justice didn't even make Honorable mention Mountain West Conference for 2020. So his conference felt there were 6 other better tackles then him.

Go Canes

There are two Tackles named regardless of side they play.

Sorry let me correct that Justice didn't even make Honorable mention Mountain West Conference for 2020. So his conference felt there were 6 other better tackles then him.

Go Canes
He graded out solidly according to pff so those guys must have been very good

i'm not saying the kid is a savior, but traore was a juco kid, this guy made an all conference team out west ... we're not gonna be maulers yet ... we're gonna have to play together and tough while being technical
This guy made THIRD-team all conference in a very lukewarm conference and y’all don’t think this is mediocre?!?! I’m not saying this kid is trash, but this is clearly a mediocre selection. Baylor was trying to get him on as a PWO and we get him on a scholly. I’m willing to bet any of you, he never starts a game in a Miami Hurricanes uniform. It’s also mediocre because with the need that Miami has at LB or DE... we go with a guard. Come on son. Make it make sense.

Advertisement
Back