New Transfer Committed

Advertisement
No reason to diss both guys. Let's see what he's got before we do that. It isn't like we've had much of anything special on the OL in a while.
I’m not dissing the guy. I’m not calling him mediocre. I’m saying the selection is. With the need we have at LB or DE we go get a Guard who may never really play. That’s mediocre

This guy made THIRD-team all conference in a very lukewarm conference and y’all don’t think this is mediocre?!?! I’m not saying this kid is trash, but this is clearly a mediocre selection. Baylor was trying to get him on as a PWO and we get him on a scholly. I’m willing to bet any of you, he never starts a game in a Miami Hurricanes uniform. It’s also mediocre because with the need that Miami has at LB or DE... we go with a guard. Come on son. Make it make sense.
Before we **** on players, at least have him practice once.

Wonder how many of yall didnt give Zion another chance after his first season. Jesus...

I’m not dissing the guy. I’m not calling him mediocre. I’m saying the selection is. With the need we have at LB or DE we go get a Guard who may never really play. That’s mediocre
1. We have a need at DE? 2. Who says we are done at LB? 3. Who says he wont play? There is a serious depth problem at G right now with Clark out for the foreseeable future. Donaldson gets hurt again and Traore plays? Do you want that?

1. We have a need at DE? 2. Who says we are done at LB? 3. Who says he wont play? There is a serious depth problem at G right now with Clark out for the foreseeable future. Donaldson gets hurt again and Traore plays? Do you want that?
Smh. You got it.

Advertisement
Before we **** on players, at least have him practice once.

Wonder how many of yall didnt give Zion another chance after his first season. Jesus...
Read!!! READ!!! I’m not shytting on any players. But the reality is, Miami has a need at other position. And if you can’t bring in someone from the portal to contribute right away... then what’s the point of bringing them in? You’re just taking away from a future recruit.

Advertisement
Read!!! READ!!! I’m not shytting on any players. But the reality is, Miami has a need at other position. And if you can’t bring in someone from the portal to contribute right away... then what’s the point of bringing them in? You’re just taking away from a future recruit.
Who can contribute right away? Read was Cribby has said about this for weeks... If they arent comfortable with the LBs in the portal, they wont take one. Taking one for the sake of it doesnt help anyone.

See if he can play OC and RS Gaynor.
These OL need RS, then were set up for next year quite well, since hs got two years on him, then he can bounce to LG next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scaife will slide in before this happens...

Advertisement
Back