New Texas A&M Coach

Advertisement
**** I wanted Jimbo to stay. Dude is nowhere near worth 7.5 million a year. Al Golden beats him 3 years in a row without a few Miami kids to pull a win in the end. Just let that marinate for a minute or two.

Frost will not end up at Nebraska. He hated them while he was there for the crap they gave him while he was a player. He's gonna be at UCF a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Frost will not end up at Nebraska. He hated them while he was there for the crap they gave him while he was a player. He's gonna be at UCF a while.

Yes, like winning them a national championship in 1997.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'm serious. Research his story. They always treated him like crap after he transferred back. He played for his teammates more than the fans. I don't think he's as big a husker as many think. Most are just making a link just because he played there.

UCF is no guppy anymore, lots of money waiting to come in. Huge alumni base, great location, great athletic area on campus. I grew up 10 min from UCF. It's amazing to see how far it's come.

I'm serious. Research his story. They always treated him like crap after he transferred back. He played for his teammates more than the fans. I don't think he's as big a husker as many think. Most are just making a link just because he played there.

UCF is no guppy anymore, lots of money waiting to come in. Huge alumni base, great location, great athletic area on campus. I grew up 10 min from UCF. It's amazing to see how far it's come.

Smoke, any chance they get in a p5, they are big enough, and have the money

Smoke, any chance they get in a p5, they are big enough, and have the money
Who knows, seems they tried to get into the BIG 12 forever. I don't see Miami or FSU letting them join the ACC and Florida will never let them join the SEC. Not sure what other options there are other than gaining a 6th major conference in the sport They're kinda stuck where they are.

Advertisement

The guy is Nebraska all the way. They were ****ed because he went to Stanford to play for Bill Walsh. After that abortion, he transferred home.

From an Omaha World-Herald interview not too long ago.

“I guess I’d just say, a big part of my heart is in Nebraska, and I’d love to coach there someday.”

The guy is Nebraska all the way. They were ****ed because he went to Stanford to play for Bill Walsh. After that abortion, he transferred home.

“I guess I’d just say, a big part of my heart is in Nebraska, and I’d love to coach there someday.”
I'm not here to convince you but Jon Gruden to Tennessee is more likely than frost leaving UCF for Nebraska imo

To hard in 2017 18 and beyond to get real talent to the cornfields, he can get better athletes where he is, neb job not near what it used to be. He needs to work on getting UCF in a P5, they can damm sure compete, I wouldn't want to play em

Advertisement
To hard in 2017 18 and beyond to get real talent to the cornfields, he can get better athletes where he is, neb job not near what it used to be. He needs to work on getting UCF in a P5, they can damm sure compete, I wouldn't want to play em

Well, they are certainly a sleeping giant. You can't have a 50 to 60 thousand student body and not be a potential factor as a state university athletic program.

I'm not here to convince you but Jon Gruden to Tennessee is more likely than frost leaving UCF for Nebraska imo

We shall see, but momma is calling. Just read this one from ESPN:

"I'd be hurt if Nebraska wasn't interested in me," Frost said during a news conference to preview UCF's upcoming appearance in the AAC title game. "We're undefeated. I'm from there. When you win a lot, people are interested in you."

Lmao. The guy is going to Nebraska on sunday

Advertisement
Thing Fisher just wants a fresh start. Didn't he get a divorce and his wife ****ed a former player or some ****? And after this season I could see just wanting to get the **** out and get a fresh start somewhere. Then to add on top of that **** FSU and Tallahassee is a trash place.
Even worse, she porked a former Gator player.

Lmao. The guy is going to Nebraska on sunday

Supposedly the deal has been done for awhile , even before Riley was fired

Nebraska should explore rejoining the Big 12 if they can hire Frost away from UCF. They have never been a fit for the Big 10, IMO. Frost and his offense fit right into a no-defense conference.

Advertisement
Back