New Stadium To Call Home?

The nightmare of a traffic jam that a game in that area would create in a stadium over 50k would be unbearable. One of the things that gets overlooked about the old ob site is the increase in traffic since it was torn down. If they were to build a 65 k stadium anywhere around the airport or marlins park it would be a freak show on game day down there.
Marlins park only sits 36 k

Advertisement
The nightmare of a traffic jam that a game in that area would create in a stadium over 50k would be unbearable. One of the things that gets overlooked about the old ob site is the increase in traffic since it was torn down. If they were to build a 65 k stadium anywhere around the airport or marlins park it would be a freak show on game day down there.
Marlins park only sits 36 k
Is my chain glowing in my profile pic? Like is my profile pic a GIF?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FFS...explain to me again why being "coloser to campus" has any importance? So we need to try to accomidate one of the smallest student bodies of a P5 school in the country, so we can all get stuck in horrendous Miami traffic...makes sense.
I would guess that in reality the lcurrent ocation of the stadium is actually more conveniant to a higher percentage of fans than not.
Where do you live amigo?

Advertisement
I get it. It’s not happening. We need a forum here for fantasies, I’d be down with that.
What's not happening? That the U is doomed to play at JRS for ever and ever. Well I wouldn't be so sure about that... there may be a surprising deal in the future that maybe just maybe will pan out. Hey as redheaded stepchildren at JRS it couldn't be worse. I wouldn't call it a fantasy my friend... it's more of a dream... but I'm fully aware that our Broward contingent would call it a nightmare. Oh well... Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back