New Stadium To Call Home?

Advertisement
Then the stadium would be 6 miles away. I read they're building it on the golf course near the airport.
Yeah, the Miami freedom park stadium will be built there . The pics you posted are of the stadium and training facility in Ft. Lauderdale, which will be the temporary home for Inter Miami until the Miami stadium is built.

This is the stadium that will be built on melreese golf course next to MIA

zz53vD9.jpg

If I read that correctly, it's Lockhart Stadium which is further north than Hard Rock Stadium.

How would that be closer and why would you leave an NFL stadium for that?
Facts and they need to stop playing and turn Lockhart into a water park like they was gonna do in the beginning.

Advertisement
Yeah, the Miami freedom park stadium will be built there . The pics you posted are of the stadium and training facility in Ft. Lauderdale, which will be the temporary home for Inter Miami until the Miami stadium is built.

zz53vD9.jpg
Knew the location just grabbed the wrong pic from google images, didn't think it would be that nice. Appreciate it.

zz53vD9.jpg
Were is everyone going to park?

Advertisement
Knew the location just grabbed the wrong pic from google images, didn't think it would be that nice. Appreciate it.
That location is obviously a lot better. I'm still reading that the Melreese/Beckham stadium will also seat 25,000. 0% chance UM would use that venue unless the capacity were at least doubled. Image looks pretty dope though.

I'd rather fill up a soccer stadium every game than have a half empty hard rock.

Regardless this is just off season talk. Figured this will get a rise out of some of u.
Fill up a 26,000 seat Soccer Stadium rather than 35,000 half filled at Hard Rock makes sense to move??....what about FSU and noteworthy other teams that'll fill up Hard Rock..

Advertisement
I'm talking Doral's Famous Golf course...UM is Not leaving HardRock for either Beckhams Stadium or any other one...
We better hope not some in the administration aren't too bright.they did give golde n and cmr raises a d an extension.

Well by the time the lease is up at HardRock, soccer will be a failed experiment in miami for at least 5 years..... The issue is, no one know where beckham is actually going to end up playing his games.... he's bought about 6 different plots of land that were okayed, and then he bought lockhart so........................................

Advertisement
I'd rather fill up a soccer stadium every game than have a half empty hard rock.

Regardless this is just off season talk. Figured this will get a rise out of some of u.

1.) Avg college football attendance is down across the board due to TV contracts.

2.) The avg home game attendance for MIA in 2017 was 57,775.

Advertisement
Back