New SI 2017 Draft has Brad at # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
INCaneFan really hates Brad Kaaya.

Baker Mayfield over Kaaya? All I can say is wow. I never understand why people who hate everything Miami and do nothing but tear down our players and coaches decide to post here

No hate for BK, I just don't ignore his faults like a lot of people do. So many are thirsty for wins, it's the off-season and as usual optimism abounds.

It's obvious you can't stand when someone critiques a player of ours. I ***** less about our players than most here. The same is true of other players, find a post where I call them names.

The same is true of the coaches. Find a post where I've trashed Rumph. You won't, now go see how many of the special people here have.

Bunch of sissies around here.

Advertisement

Baker Mayfield over Kaaya? All I can say is wow. I never understand why people who hate everything Miami and do nothing but tear down our players and coaches decide to post here

Baker mayfield is a baller though, haven't seen incanefan say anything positive about Miami. He doesn't like kaaya, Doesn't like Jack Allison lol

See above post.

Allison, I just haven't seen anything from him that impresses me. I even broke down his highlight film, the first ten plays that's showed more question than answers and some outright bad play at times. Crickets when I did that, but he's got his opportunity and I hope he runs with it.

Never see anything positive. Go see a glowing review of N'kosi Perry. Maybe it slipped your mind, but I'm **** near positive you quoted me agreeing.

So stop the girlie superfan stuff. It's ridiculous and if you can't see the flaws in someone's game, that's fine. If you choose to ignore them, that's fine too.

On top of that I'm pretty sure kaaya can outsmart all of the qbs when talking football on the boards, he has always thoroughly impressed in that aspect. He has a real good sense of knowledge of the game and the NFL scouts will love that

You're pretty sure he can outsmart the competition based on what? Man Brock, love your enthusiasm, but you can't make sweeping statements like that. It just makes you look silly.

Based on he learned an entire playbook in 2 months...there's a bunch of NFL players let alone NCAA D1 players that can't do that. None of the guys you named did that....Barrett as of last year wasn't even the starter of his own team til 7 games into the season.

He didn't know the entire playbook, not execute it fully in two months. That's revisionist history right there.

Barrett was the starter before injury over Cardale Jones. He was one of the two frontrunners for the Heisman and went down with injury. Cardale balled out and then struggled this year. Either way, I'd say he's clearly the man up there now.
oh you're right it was 3 months and a week......but none of these guys did that either btw what do you mean he heard footsteps?? Did you not watch the games to see him step up into pressure to deliver throws or maybe throw everybody open other than Stacy and David?? What's next are you going to tell me he's a poor decision maker even though he only threw 5 picks??? Are you going to tell me these guys have better mechanics than Kaaya(only Rosen does so please don't try)...btw just because he did line up in spread doesn't change the fact that 1) None of the QB's mentioned have taken a snap under center(that will never change in the NFL) 2) none of them know how to do a proper roll out( still a staple in NFL offenses) 3) everyone outside of Falk has ****ty mechanics 4) they have to teach them 3, 5, and 7 foot drops and 5) they don't know how to read a defense because their reads are already pre determined(you know the whole idea of the spread was created, to simplify the offense) and do you know why Marcus Mariota has had success in the NFL while there's a whole 25 years worth of spread QB's that didn't?? Because his reads weren't predetermined in Oregon because they don't play in a traditional spread offense...at all and now you're telling me that 5 QB's that play in a traditional spread offense are better pro prospects than Kaaya?? gtfoh

You don't know how long it took any of them to learn the playbook with certainty. It's funny you try and act like you do.

Hears footsteps, it's a simple concept and I'm not going to explain it to you. Don't play dumb here. Yes, he heard them even when he had time.

A good many of them have mechanical imperfections, but so does Kaaya. He has poor footwork, average pocket awareness, and can't throw on the move or even move. I'm not going to break down every QB, but it isn't just Rosen, again who has some flaws as well, that has better mechanics. I could argue that one both ways as I could many of those names I mentioned.

None of those players have taken a snap under center. Wow, you're reaching and when someone says something that absurd, I know one thing....I'm wasting my time talking football with ya.

Later on you say everyone has ****** mechanics but Falk. Prior to that you said Rosen was on BK's level, so which is it?

I'm just going to stop right there. It's obvious you don't know what you're looking at, never looked, or just choose to ignore things. You can't even keep straight what you're trying to sell.

You're pretty sure he can outsmart the competition based on what? Man Brock, love your enthusiasm, but you can't make sweeping statements like that. It just makes you look silly.

Based on he learned an entire playbook in 2 months...there's a bunch of NFL players let alone NCAA D1 players that can't do that. None of the guys you named did that....Barrett as of last year wasn't even the starter of his own team til 7 games into the season.

He didn't know the entire playbook, not execute it fully in two months. That's revisionist history right there.

Barrett was the starter before injury over Cardale Jones. He was one of the two frontrunners for the Heisman and went down with injury. Cardale balled out and then struggled this year. Either way, I'd say he's clearly the man up there now.
oh you're right it was 3 months and a week......but none of these guys did that either btw what do you mean he heard footsteps?? Did you not watch the games to see him step up into pressure to deliver throws or maybe throw everybody open other than Stacy and David?? What's next are you going to tell me he's a poor decision maker even though he only threw 5 picks??? Are you going to tell me these guys have better mechanics than Kaaya(only Rosen does so please don't try)...btw just because he did line up in spread doesn't change the fact that 1) None of the QB's mentioned have taken a snap under center(that will never change in the NFL) 2) none of them know how to do a proper roll out( still a staple in NFL offenses) 3) everyone outside of Falk has ****ty mechanics 4) they have to teach them 3, 5, and 7 foot drops and 5) they don't know how to read a defense because their reads are already pre determined(you know the whole idea of the spread was created, to simplify the offense) and do you know why Marcus Mariota has had success in the NFL while there's a whole 25 years worth of spread QB's that didn't?? Because his reads weren't predetermined in Oregon because they don't play in a traditional spread offense...at all and now you're telling me that 5 QB's that play in a traditional spread offense are better pro prospects than Kaaya?? gtfoh

You don't know how long it took any of them to learn the playbook with certainty. It's funny you try and act like you do.

Hears footsteps, it's a simple concept and I'm not going to explain it to you. Don't play dumb here. Yes, he heard them even when he had time.

A good many of them have mechanical imperfections, but so does Kaaya. He has poor footwork, average pocket awareness, and can't throw on the move or even move. I'm not going to break down every QB, but it isn't just Rosen, again who has some flaws as well, that has better mechanics. I could argue that one both ways as I could many of those names I mentioned.

None of those players have taken a snap under center. Wow, you're reaching and when someone says something that absurd, I know one thing....I'm wasting my time talking football with ya.

Later on you say everyone has ****ty mechanics but Falk. Prior to that you said Rosen was on BK's level, so which is it?

I'm just going to stop right there. It's obvious you don't know what you're looking at, never looked, or just choose to ignore things. You can't even keep straight what you're trying to sell.
Dude I'm going to let your comments sit there so everyone can see how idiotic they are....I've never seen someone so inept that they don't even the difference between offensive strategies like you do lol...you're comments are pathetic and I would encourage you to look up the spread offense(QB mechanics as well) and figure out why QB's that play in it fail and fail and fail. You've obviously have never played the game of football in your life and you have no business commenting on this board. Oh btw I think you're having comprehension issues because I said Rosen's mechanics are better than Kaaya, I put it in bold so your feeble mind can read it. You should be embarrassed you wrote this in the first place

Last edited:

No hate for BK, I just don't ignore his faults like a lot of people do. So many are thirsty for wins, it's the off-season and as usual optimism abounds.

It's obvious you can't stand when someone critiques a player of ours. I ***** less about our players than most here. The same is true of other players, find a post where I call them names.

The same is true of the coaches. Find a post where I've trashed Rumph. You won't, now go see how many of the special people here have.

So you hate Kaaya but love Rumph?

That's just dumb. Go be a Nole or Gator. I would love to see you compare UF's QB's to ours if you're going to trash Kaaya

Advertisement

So you hate Kaaya but love Rumph?

That's just dumb. Go be a Nole or Gator. I would love to see you compare UF's QB's to ours if you're going to trash Kaaya

That's a simple one, Kaaya is a better QB than anything UF has. FSU had better hope Francoius works out or they're in trouble.

Again, where is the trashing of Kaaya? Quote me, let's see it. Crickets.

Later on you say everyone has ****ty mechanics but Falk. Prior to that you said Rosen was on BK's level, so which is it?

Dude I'm going to let your comments sit there so everyone can see how idiotic they are....I've never seen someone so inept that they don't even the difference between offensive strategies like you do lol...you're comments are pathetic and I would encourage you to look up the spread offense(QB mechanics as well) and figure out why QB's that play in it fail and fail and fail. You've obviously have never played the game of football in your life and you have no business commenting on this board. Oh btw I think you're having comprehension issues because I said Rosen's mechanics are better than Kaaya, I put it in bold so your feeble mind can read it. You should be embarrassed you wrote this in the first place

Yawn.

Not once did you address the glaring holes in your previous post. Care to now or are you going to stand in the illiterate mess you previously did? Yup, that's what you'll do. Happy Mother's Day to ya.

Yawn.

Not once did you address the glaring holes in your previous post. Care to now or are you going to stand in the illiterate mess you previously did? Yup, that's what you'll do. Happy Mother's Day to ya.
What holes?? You can't dispute ANYTHING I put up because everyone who knows basic football knows that's why spread QB's blow in the NFL. Go in your corner and cry, you were schooled and you answered ineptly. Coming from a guy who thinks Barrett and Mayfield are top picks but fails to mention Mason Rudolph and Mitch Liedner but you probably don't know who those two are in the first place

Last edited:

Yawn.

What holes?? You can't dispute ANYTHING I put up because everyone who knows basic football knows that's why spread QB's blow in the NFL. Go in your corner and cry, you were schooled and you answered ineptly. Coming from a guy who think Barrett and Mayfield are top picks but fails to mention Mason Rudolph and Mitch Liedner but you probably don't know who those two are in the first place

Zbrod you haven't heard? Incanefan the top qb guru now... Lol

Advertisement
Being the no.1 draft pick sucks balls. You get to play for a team that was 1-15 the previous year and all the fans expect you to improve them to 9-7 in 1 year.

I can see how fake cfb analyst like Todd McShay can get it wrong bc they dont watch or analyze **** to really know how good a player is or isnt.... but i dont see how so many UM fans who watch Kaaya play so inconsistently during the same moments in every game and every year still believed he was "elite" and on the level of Deshaun Watson or better at any point???

Advertisement
IF the kid gets drafted it will be a throw away pick from some team.

Kid showed GM's 2 things they never want to see...a statue that can't or won't move and a QB that's scared to stand in and take a hit.

I really think CMR told him it was going to be an open competition and knowing the offense that was going to be run he knew he had no shot to start so he bolted and took a chance he'd get drafted.

IF the kid gets drafted it will be a throw away pick from some team.

Kid showed GM's 2 things they never want to see...a statue that can't or won't move and a QB that's scared to stand in and take a hit.

I really think CMR told him it was going to be an open competition and knowing the offense that was going to be run he knew he had no shot to start so he bolted and took a chance he'd get drafted.

BINGO

Advertisement
Here before the Armchair coaches( The bad ones) say they know more than every writer and expert.

Funny how guys think this man isn't first round material. They say dumb shid like " he hasn't beat FSU"

As if scouts have that on a checklist.

GM: i like that kid at Miami, hes got moxy. What you think?

Scout: Yeah, hes got all of the attributes and intangibles needed but he didnt beat FSU.

Gm: eww, 6th round grade.

Lol, is this the guy who says everyone else is stupid and doesn't know football? Take another L, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back